Michio Kaku to Appear on Coast to Coast AM

In summary, on May 16, 2004, a conversation took place on the Coast to Coast AM radio show between host Art Bell and guest Dr. Michio Kaku. The show featured an internet stream available at various sites, and a video lecture by Dr. Kaku was requested. The interview was highly rated and there was discussion about the possibility of increasing the show's syndication for a wider audience.
Physics news on Phys.org
Kaseki said:

Many Thanks, it would be great if those of us in the UK could listen in? I have been to the links you provide, will the transcript be available over the net at some time?

There's an internet stream available at many sites. The one for my local station (KTRS) is:
http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/ktrsam?MSWMExt=.wma

Just open it up in Winamp or Windows Media Player at 12PM CST. Forgive me for not converting it, I am horrible with timezones.
Check the affiliates page if you need to find alternate sources.

Many thanks, and I certainly will do.

are there any vedio lectures online by dr.kaku?

Live show started 30 mins ago. Dr. Kaku will probably be on at the top of the hour (30 mins from the time of this post.)

Coast Interview

Art Bell & Dr. Kaku always make for a great mix.
It was indeed quite the radio interview. Coast to Coast has quite the listening base and Alexa rates their sites traffic in the top 5000.

It would be excellent to see "Explorations" have an equal listening base. So many people are missing out on so many good shows and interviews. I would imagine to syndicate the show in terms of increased coverage would take quite a bit of planning - and not to mention money.

It was a great show!

Ebe

1. Who is Michio Kaku?

Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist, futurist, and popular science communicator. He is well-known for his work on string theory, as well as his appearances on television and radio programs.

2. When will Michio Kaku be appearing on Coast to Coast AM?

Michio Kaku is scheduled to appear on Coast to Coast AM on [insert date and time here].

3. What will Michio Kaku be discussing on Coast to Coast AM?

The topic of Michio Kaku's appearance on Coast to Coast AM has not been announced yet. However, he typically discusses cutting-edge scientific advancements, future technologies, and the possibilities of extraterrestrial life.

4. How can I listen to Michio Kaku's appearance on Coast to Coast AM?

Coast to Coast AM can be heard on over 600 radio stations in the United States, as well as online through their website. Some episodes may also be available for purchase or streaming after they air.

5. Will there be a way to ask Michio Kaku questions during his appearance on Coast to Coast AM?

Coast to Coast AM often allows listeners to call in and ask questions during the show. Additionally, they may provide information on their website for submitting written questions to guests. However, it is not guaranteed that all questions will be addressed during the show.