What to do when you have solved the riddle?

• Thread starter connect
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Riddle
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of a Theory of Everything and how to convey it to others. The speaker believes that the idea is simple and can be explained using basic mathematical principles. They also mention the duality inherent in relationships and the importance of understanding the underlying structure.
connect
Once you have worked it out, how do you tell people?

Physics news on Phys.org
"i have solved the problem!"

connect said:

First thing is 'to solve' , what the actual riddle is?

Really! I have too!

The riddle is contextualized by the forum, the theory of everything.

connect said:
The riddle is contextualized by the forum, the theory of everything.

You cannot possibly know a TOE, as if you did, you would have surely known that my response was intended to relay that you cannot possibly KNOW everything?..you did not know for instance that I knew the forum was relational to a conceptual Thoery Of Everything, defined by the Forum Title Heading.

You actually 'assumed' that I did not know this!..your powers of observation fail you by default! :surprise:

Quote by David Brent: Those of you who actually assume you know everything, are actually starting to annoy those of us who do? :smile:

Sorry for 'beating around the bush', I need help to develop the 'understanding' of this 'idea' with people, I have done considerable work but sussed the maths of it last night. Its very simple, in fact you can explain it with very basic mathematic principles.

Some of this work is from my book : In Tune With Intelligence - A Global Strategy

Its not released yet, niether is it written, I am hoping to distribute the 'understanding'.

The book is a philoshopical foundation on which to approach an 'understanding' of AI and VR. The comment above
'what the actual riddle is?'
is very interesting.

I believe that when you 'ask the question, the right way' the answer is 'revealed'.

what to do

connect said:

A. Tell them you are having a party
B. Tell them you figured out T.O.E
C. Watch as they laugh
D. If you really did know it, now would be the time to prove them wrong
E. Accept Nobel Prize... become smartest physicist allive
F. Prepare a record, becasue you will be saying the same thing over and over again.
G. Have more parties.
H. You are now rich and set for life.

Olias said, "You cannot possibly know a TOE, as if you did, you would have surely known that my response was intended to relay that you cannot possibly KNOW everything?..."

In physics the word "know" only means "pretty darn sure". So it's possible (in physics) to "know a TOE" without having used it to predict everything.

You shout, "Eureka!"

Njorl

Would anyone like to come to a party, there's one starting here?

I would like to try an experiment. I have a theory, this theory seems natural.

I believe that anyone could be led to understand it, the idea is simple.

A thought for you to consider:

Sophisticated mathematics - breaks down into - simple math principles.

Another way to look at that is:

Simple math principles - builds up into - sophisticated mathematics.

Do you notice the dualities?

If there are 2 objects there is automatically a 3 rd object, the relationship between them.

By saying there are 2 objects you are implying there is a relationship, i.e. there are '2' objects.

In the statement '2 objects' there is an invisible relationship, the underlying structure.

I say invisible because it is taken for granted (not noticed OR noticed on another level/by a subconsius aspect).

In the above statement the structure is NUMBER * OBJECT TYPE

With any dualities you are implying a 3rd object, so in real terms, a daulity is actually 3 objects.

REFLECTED INVERSION = INVERTED REFLECTION.

There are dualities everywhere...

Related to What to do when you have solved the riddle?

1. What should I do with the answer to the riddle?

Once you have solved the riddle, you can choose to keep the answer to yourself or share it with others. It is up to you to decide if you want to reveal the answer or keep it a secret.

2. Is there a correct way to solve a riddle?

There is no one correct way to solve a riddle. Each person may approach a riddle differently and come up with a unique solution. As long as your answer fits the clues and makes logical sense, it can be considered a valid solution.

3. What do I do if I am stuck on solving a riddle?

If you are struggling to solve a riddle, take a break and come back to it later with fresh eyes. Sometimes a new perspective can help you see the solution. You can also try asking someone else for their thoughts or use online resources for hints or explanations.

4. Can I use a riddle to teach others about a specific topic?

Yes, riddles can be used as a fun and engaging way to teach others about a specific topic. They can be especially useful in teaching abstract concepts or making learning more interactive and enjoyable.

5. Where can I find more riddles to solve?

You can find riddles in books, online, or by creating your own. There are also many riddle-based games and apps that you can play to challenge your problem-solving skills. You can also join riddle-solving communities or groups to exchange riddles with others.