What resources are available for the 2009 Loops conference online?

In summary, resources for the 2009 Loops conference are available online and include access to conference recordings, presentation slides, and various articles and blog posts discussing the event. Attendees can also find information on past and future conferences, as well as details on registration and sponsorship opportunities. Additionally, there are resources for speakers and volunteers, as well as a community forum for networking and collaboration. Overall, the online resources for the 2009 Loops conference provide a valuable source of information and support for those interested in the event.
MTd2
Gold Member
It is a bit hidden in the page, because you cannot get the links directly from the main page. But an easy guess lead me to this:

http://www.mighty-security.com/loop/resource.htm

It is now up all audio and video recordings of the conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks MTd2!
I'm glad they finally put the talks online.

Beware the size of the files! :eek: I tried one and it was over 200mb! :eek:

Hi MTd2, I didn't get as far as you did.
I went to mofile.com
and in the window at the very top of the page I pasted:

That would be for the morning of Wednesday 5 August, plenary session video. Rovelli starts the plenary session on 5 August.

But then things started happening andf I got screens where I had to click buttons which were all written in Chinese! So I chickened out.

If it is just the size of the file that is a problem, I'd be happy to start off with just the audio file (for the same 5 August plenary session)

I believe the audio file would be this number:

Clicking on any of these will do it:

下载文件(IE浏览器) - recommended for IE

下载文件(非IE浏览器) - recommended for non IE

1st and 2nd red buttons, from left to right.

Related to What resources are available for the 2009 Loops conference online?

1. What is the purpose of "Loops 2009 material online"?

The purpose of "Loops 2009 material online" is to provide a comprehensive collection of educational resources and materials related to loops in computer programming. These materials can be accessed online for self-study or used by teachers in their lessons.

2. Is "Loops 2009 material online" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Loops 2009 material online" is suitable for beginners as it covers the basics of loops and gradually progresses to more advanced topics. It also includes practice exercises and examples to help beginners grasp the concepts better.

3. Are there any programming languages specific to "Loops 2009 material online"?

No, "Loops 2009 material online" covers the concept of loops in general, so the principles and examples can be applied to any programming language that supports loops. However, some examples may be shown in popular languages like Java or Python.

4. Can I access "Loops 2009 material online" for free?

Yes, "Loops 2009 material online" is available for free and can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection. There is no need to sign up or create an account to access the materials.

5. Are there any interactive elements in "Loops 2009 material online"?

Yes, "Loops 2009 material online" includes interactive elements such as coding challenges and quizzes to help reinforce the concepts learned. These elements can be used for self-assessment or in a classroom setting for students to practice their skills.