What insights can be found in the Quantum Arcanium forum?

In summary, the Quantum Arcanium forum offers a wealth of insights on various topics related to quantum physics, including discussions on current research, theories, and applications. Members of the forum share their knowledge, perspectives, and questions, creating a dynamic and informative community. Additionally, the forum also provides resources such as articles, videos, and links to further enhance understanding of the complex field of quantum mechanics. Overall, the Quantum Arcanium forum serves as a valuable hub for those interested in expanding their knowledge and understanding of the fascinating world of quantum physics.
Quantum_Arcanium
Hi,
I just registered today and am glad that I did. I am a 16 year old (will be 17 in 4 days) High School student who is into Physics and Mathematics. I've always been into Physics, since I was in elementary school starting in Astronomy then now to Theoretical Physics (Quantum Physics). I've been self-teaching myself Astronomy, Math, and Physics since I was in Elementary School when I first watched Neil deGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku lectures on YouTube when I finished my homework. I plan on becoming a PhD level Theoretical Physicist, and work on Quantum Theory since that is the most fascinating to me. I am currently taking a University-level Chemistry class in High School, and will be taking a University-level Physics course in my senior year of High School. In my freetime, I work on short scientific papers on Quantum Mechanical concepts from other scientists and ones I came up with myself. I hope to learn more about Physics on here, and have advice from real-life Theoretical Physicists to further develop my knowledge of Physics. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

- Quantum_Arcanium

Last edited:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. This place will be a gold mine for you :smile:

Likes Quantum_Arcanium
@Quantum_Arcanium hello and welcome to PF!

I agree with you: Quantum is a very interesting field. Sometimes, I my eyes become full of tears when I go into the depths - such is the power of quantum.

You should have a look at the Insights Blog and the Quantum media category under Physics in Videos (both in header section). Many of us have posted lectures over there. You will surely find them interesting.

Happy knowledge-hunting!

With regards,
Wrichik.