Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

What games would you like to see added to the arcade?

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hello everyone,

Jameson and I are hoping to add some new games to the arcade, but I thought I'd get input from you guys to help decide which ones we should add; I'm not putting an upper limit on how many we're going to add, but I would like to add at least 5-10 more. Would you like to see some classic games like centipede or pac-man? Or would you rather have more "modern" flash games?

I'd like to start installing them at some point this week (most likely over the weekend), so you have a few days to think about this. We look forward to your suggestions!

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Pac Man
Pong
Missile Command
Galaga
Centipede
Super Break Out

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Jameson sent a link to me a while back with about 800 pages of games, but after looking at about the first 200 or so pages and not seeing any games this old-timer is familiar with, I kind of petered out.(Thinking) (Dull)

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Jameson sent a link to me a while back with about 800 pages of games, but after looking at about the first 200 or so pages and not seeing any games this old-timer is familiar with, I kind of petered out.(Thinking) (Dull)
I have my ways of getting my hands on certain things... (Devil)

Feel free to suggest something anyways and I'll see what I can do. (Wink)

Fantini

"Read Euler, read Euler." - Laplace
MHB Math Helper
Feb 29, 2012
I wouldn't mind getting some Xbox 360 / PS3 games added to the arcade. How about Duke Nukem Forever or Halo 3? (Giggle)

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I wouldn't mind getting some Xbox 360 / PS3 games added to the arcade. How about Duke Nukem Forever or Halo 3? (Giggle)
This...this...this...might be taking things a little too far; we don't want to get nailed for copyright infringement. (Tongueout)

Fantini

"Read Euler, read Euler." - Laplace
MHB Math Helper
Feb 29, 2012
It was worth a try! (Thinking)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I have received a request for "Chinese Checkers", a 2 player version that members here could play against one another.

Is that game available?

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I will take a look. Chris should be doing a bunch of stuff next week with the arcade, since his preliminary exams are wrapping up this week.

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
The original Super Mario Brothers!