What Can I Expect in My Second Year of IB?

In summary, the second year of IB (International Baccalaureate) is typically more intense and focused than the first year. Students can expect to dive deeper into their chosen subjects and complete more challenging coursework, as well as prepare for the final exams. Time management and organization become crucial skills, as students juggle their IB studies with extracurricular activities and college applications. The Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge (TOK) also require significant dedication and critical thinking. However, the second year also brings a sense of accomplishment and growth as students gain a better understanding of the IB program and their own academic capabilities.
CrzCz
Heyyy I am new to this forum even though I have been browsing it from almost the middle of my IB year 1. It is really fun browsing this, and the discussions are very helpful, too! Now that I have problems with my Physics EE I have decided to join this forum. I hope that I will get helped and I will also be able to help others with my current knowledge!

This year will be my second year in IB and let's see how well it can go!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Likes CrzCz
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Thanks! :)