What aspects of quantum theory are you curious about?

In summary, quantum theory is a branch of physics that explains the behavior of matter and energy at the smallest scales. It is based on the principles of uncertainty and superposition, which challenge our traditional understanding of reality. Some aspects of quantum theory that people are curious about include the concept of entanglement, the role of observation and measurement, and the possibility of parallel universes. The ongoing research and discoveries in this field continue to fascinate and intrigue scientists and the general public alike.
shaundarel
How did you find PF?
Honestly just perusing lectures and podcasts.
As per my name, I am Quantum Newbie. I am I am exactly that. I'm interested more specifically in the following:

mandella effect, butterfly effect, alternate universes, mirror worlds, bubble worlds, quantum mortality, crossovers, multiple paths on the same frequency, dementions, universe A and B, interdementional travel via sleeping and awakened, Reincarnation theory of continuance

Physics news on Phys.org
@shaundarel, be aware that Physics Forums's mission is to discuss mainstream science -- science that is presented in textbooks and peer-reviewed papers in prominent journals. Many of the things that you're interested in do not fit that model.

"just perusing lectures and podcasts" is not the best way to learn physics.

I apologize if the way I came to this conclusion isn't up to standards. I feel like I'm super new to even having a slight interest in anything on that list. I would have no idea what model and such. I can delete the post if you want.

Likes PeroK
Far be it from me to tell you what to think. Just be aware that this forum will not be useful for understanding (nor will it entertain) vague questions regarding any of the subjects mentioned.

shaundarel said:
How did you find PF?: Honestly just perusing lectures and podcasts.

As per my name, I am Quantum Newbie. I am I am exactly that. I'm interested more specifically in the following:

mandella effect, butterfly effect, alternate universes, mirror worlds, bubble worlds, quantum mortality, crossovers, multiple paths on the same frequency, dementions, universe A and B, interdementional travel via sleeping and awakened, Reincarnation theory of continuance
Reading this, you've possibly come to the wrong place. We focus on physics, mathematics and other sciences as taught as academic subjects at all levels. See:

https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/about-physics-forums/

Likes hutchphd