What areas of physics is a sophomore student at METU interested in?

• Thread starter nonsensicalinsane
  • Start date
In summary, a sophomore student at METU is likely interested in a variety of areas in physics, such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics. They may also be interested in specialized topics such as astrophysics, particle physics, or condensed matter physics. As they progress in their studies, they may develop a more specific focus within these areas, depending on their interests and career goals. Additionally, a sophomore student at METU may also be interested in experimental techniques and laboratory work, as well as computer simulations and data analysis.
nonsensicalinsane
How did you find PF?
From google, while trying to find good book recommendations for a specific area.
Hello Folks,
I am a sophomore physics student at METU in Turkey/Ankara, and you can call me Ethan, I do not like to use my real name in social media.
I am particularly interest on chaotic and nonlinear Systems, also computational particle physics is interesting area, and I am also trying to compute these kind of stuff on computer. Therefore, you can say I am trying to enter computational part of physics, but it may change in the future, so I did not decide anything but I am trying to learn like the other guys.
I hope I learn new things from you folks, and I hope I can do help you all if I can.
Thank you for attention to my thread. :) If you want to talk or give advices to me, I would like to read them. :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Ethan! :smile:

Likes nonsensicalinsane
Thank you for kindness, I am happy to come here for now. :)

Likes berkeman