Audio needed (I think you can help)

• Thread starter elektrovert
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Audio
In summary, the conversation was about a musician from Ireland looking for audio samples of transmissions from satellites, radio chatter between astronauts and ground control, and other similar signals for a track. Some helpful links were provided by other members of the forum. The musician expressed gratitude for the links and mentioned their difficulty in finding these samples through Google searches.
elektrovert
Hi all,
I'm a musician from Ireland, I write electronic music. I browse these forums sometimes as I have a passing interest in this type of thing.
I'm currently writing a track and I was wondering if you guys'n'gals could help me out. I'm looking for some audio samples of things like transmissions from satellites, particularly the voyager satellites, also radio chatter between astronauts and ground control, in any language. Also radio transmissions like "The big wow" or any signals received by radio telescopes and that sort of thing.
Anyone got any ideas where I can get this?
I can't seem to find anything online

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic!
thanks a lot :wink:
I've been doing serches on google but all I seem to get is text and pictures.
that'll do nicely!
cheers once again.

What does "audio needed" mean?

"Audio needed" means that there is a need for sound or music to be included in a project, such as a video, presentation, or advertisement.

What types of audio are typically needed?

The type of audio needed can vary depending on the project, but some common examples include narration, background music, sound effects, and voiceovers.

What skills do I need to have to provide audio?

In order to provide audio, it is helpful to have knowledge and experience in recording and editing sound, as well as a good understanding of different audio software and equipment.

Do I need expensive equipment to provide audio?

While having high-quality equipment can improve the overall sound quality, it is not always necessary. There are many affordable options and free software available that can still produce professional-sounding audio.

How can I make sure the audio I provide meets the needs of the project?

It is important to communicate effectively with the person or team requesting the audio. Ask for specific details and guidelines, and provide samples or drafts for feedback and revisions. This will ensure that the final product meets the desired outcome.