Well race fans, I think we have our creator(Finally)

• News
  • Thread starter faust9
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Race
In summary, the Kansas board of education is abandoning real science in favor of a theory that is not based in any factual evidence.
faust9
The Kansas board of education's incessant need to replace real science with some untestable ideal of a 'creator' (AKA God) who guides the fate of man and beast by gently tweaking the DNA strands as he/she/they/it deems necessary will be taking a backseat to the theory of the spaghetti monster.

I guess you could call this fighting fire with fire or rather pseudo-science with spaghetti :devil: .

Read up, enjoy, have fun.
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/local/12497453.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Oh, and those of you who buy into string-theory well, the noodles(stings) of the spaghetti monster have you covered :biggrin:.

Physics news on Phys.org
faust9 said:
The Kansas board of education's incessant need to replace real science with some untestable ideal of a 'creator' (AKA God) who guides the fate of man and beast by gently tweaking the DNA strands as he/she/they/it deems necessary will be taking a backseat to the theory of the spaghetti monster.

I guess you could call this fighting fire with fire or rather pseudo-science with spaghetti :devil: .

Read up, enjoy, have fun.
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/local/12497453.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Oh, and those of you who buy into string-theory well, the noodles(stings) of the spaghetti monster have you covered :biggrin:.
I loved this:
She said that while the spaghetti monster dominates the message traffic, a growing segment is advocating "intelligent falling," a creation of The Onion, a satirical newspaper.

Intelligent falling spoofs Intelligent Design by contending that gravity is an unproved theory and students should be taught the possibility that objects fall because a higher being is pushing them down.
:smile:

I am waiting for Shrub to suggest Intelligent Fission:
We're jes going to drop this l'il old nucular dee-vice on I-ran and if god doesn't want it to explode, he'll stop it ... So it's not like WE nuked them ... It's like pat Roberton said on the 700 Club, "God jes turned away for a second."

"It should work", said Lt Gen Boykin, Bush's top man in the Pentagon.
So how many of you are not laughing and think this is a possibility? :eek:

The Smoking Man said:
I am waiting for Shrub to suggest Intelligent Fission: So how many of you are not laughing and think this is a possibility? :eek:

Works the other way around too: Maybe the same God thought there were too many sinful people in the WTC, and hey, turned away when these guys were flying an airplane into it ... :rolleyes:

Related to Well race fans, I think we have our creator(Finally)

What do you mean by "Well race fans, I think we have our creator(Finally)"?

This statement is often used in the context of a sporting event, particularly auto racing. It is a way for the announcer or commentator to express excitement or surprise at a new development or discovery.

Who is the "creator" being referred to in this statement?

In the context of a sporting event, the "creator" is often used to refer to the driver or team who has made a significant achievement, such as winning a race or breaking a record.

Why do announcers use this phrase?

Announcers use this phrase as a way to engage with the audience and add excitement to the event. It also serves as a way to acknowledge and celebrate the hard work and skill of the athletes.

Is this phrase used in other contexts besides sports?

While it is most commonly used in the world of sports, this phrase can also be used in other contexts, such as in the scientific community to express a breakthrough or discovery in a particular field.

What impact does this phrase have on the audience?

This phrase can evoke a sense of anticipation, surprise, or joy in the audience, depending on the context in which it is used. It can also serve as a way to create a connection between the announcer and the audience, making the event more engaging for everyone involved.

Back