How do you all find such small avatars?

• Thread starter zk4586
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses how to find small avatars, specifically 64 by 64 pixels. The suggestions include using Ulead Gif Animator, IrfanView for Windows, and ImageMagick for Unix. It is also mentioned that Greg can be contacted for help with resizing avatars.
zk4586
How do you all find such small avatars? 64 by 64, that's tiny! I can't find anything on google that comes anywhere close to that small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
yes, yes, as you probably noticed I did find something. Still, where does everyone get theres?

Resize them. :) For Windows I use IrfanView to do this... in Unix ImageMagick is good. You can download both free, just do a search.

If you're a computer retard like me, you email it to Greg and let him handle it.

Originally posted by zk4586
How do you all find such small avatars? 64 by 64, that's tiny! I can't find anything on google that comes anywhere close to that small.
Ulead Gif Animator is how I do it. It is very intuitive and will take you only a few minutes to figure out.

1. How do you all find such small avatars?

Finding small avatars requires a combination of research, creativity, and technical skills. We often use image editing software to resize and crop images to the desired size. We also search for small images on the internet or create our own using vector graphics.

2. Why are small avatars popular?

Small avatars are popular because they are visually appealing, easy to recognize, and can be used in various online platforms without appearing distorted or pixelated. They also allow for faster loading times, which is essential in today's fast-paced digital world.

3. Can small avatars be used for professional purposes?

Yes, small avatars can be used for professional purposes. Many companies use small avatars as their profile pictures on social media, websites, and business cards. However, it is important to ensure that the avatar accurately represents your brand and is of high quality.

4. Are there any limitations to using small avatars?

One limitation of using small avatars is that they may not be suitable for detailed or complex images. Small avatars also have a limited amount of space to convey information, so they may not be appropriate for certain professional or academic purposes. Additionally, some platforms may have size restrictions for avatars.

5. How can I make my own small avatar?

There are various ways to make your own small avatar. You can use image editing software to resize and crop an existing image, or you can create your own using vector graphics. There are also online tools and apps specifically for creating avatars. Just make sure to follow the size guidelines for the platform you plan to use the avatar on.