Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Welcome New MHB Site Helper anemone!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
anemone has shown her worth with many challenge questions, reports of things going on, and recommending MHB to others. The staff, therefore, has nominated her for the post of MHB Site Helper, and she has accepted the nomination. Great job, anemone!

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Congratulations, anemone!

This is a well-deserved promotion...you have and continue to contribute to MHB in so many ways! We are blessed to have you here! (Yes)

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
Welcome anemone and congratulations!

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
Wellcome to the new MHB site helper!...

paris-tour-eiffel.jpg

A Russian joke...

... what is the best you can do in London?...

... to pass the week-end in Paris!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Thank you all for the congratulations...I appreciate it, really! And I want to also take this opportunity to thank the staff of MHB for making me an MHB Site Helper and I will do my best in this role to promote MHB in every way I can. (Sun)

And about the pictures of the Eiffel tower that two of you had made specifically for me, I don't know what to say except that I'm so touched by it and I was speechless when I saw the pictures too, speechless because I wanted to weep with joy after seeing the thoughtful congratulations notes with the Eiffel Tower pictures from you guys!

I told my boyfriend that I will remember how kind and thoughtful that both of you were for the rest of my life...:)

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
Congrats! (Beer) (Beer) (Beer) (The next round is one you.)

-Dan

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Congratulations . By the way I still haven't participated in your challenges set , they are difficult for me.

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Contratz!:)

Congratulations . By the way I still haven't participated in your challenges set , they are difficult for me.
Trust me one thing for sure I have learned in MHB, never look at challanges, other topic about sequence (or how you spell it..) and also your integration.. It make me crazy when I know how to integrate/ calculate Max/min etc but the problem that mostly been post here just make me feel amature.. It's better to not know those kind of problem exist and just focus on the thing I am currently learning, Well after a while things Will hopefully get more easy..
Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
The number and the quality of challenge questions She proposed is remarkable... I wonder what is Her 'secret source' (Emo)...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

kaliprasad

Mar 31, 2013
congratulations anemone

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
\(\displaystyle \chi \sigma \cong \) anemone's problem source \(\displaystyle \cong \) Serena's secret

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hey anemone...I notice you are now 1 post away from 500...I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that reaching 500 posts will call for a celebratory avatar change. (Bandit) (Tongueout)

Seriously though, you are already proving to be a valuable member of the staff; we are quite fortunate to have you on the team. I am so happy you referred me here, and your love of MHB has been quite contagious! (Sun)

Paris-Eiffel-Tower-fireworks.jpg

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Hi all, thanks for the congratulations and to be completely honest, I never thought that I'd be promoted at MHB, and this comes really as one of the most pleasant surprises for me...though I do hope for the very best for MHB and have posted many challenges problems as a way to promote MHB and also to provide some fun to the folks, still, I didn't think I do enough to deserve this! But having said all this, I am grateful that all that I've done earned me the chance to wear blue at MHB!

About the challenges problem that I posted, yes, those problems are hard to find anywhere online but those are my collections after searching high and low everywhere and as I've already mentioned before, I love challenging problems (I am eyeeing only for the problems that are up to my level of competence) and I love it so much to share my collections here...and yes, I would not post it anywhere but MHB! :cool:

And Zaid, your challenges problem are all Greek to me too! (Tongueout)

Petrus, don't lose hope, as I'm sure one day, you will be equipped with all that is needed to crack the challenging problems posted here and based on how positive you are as a student and how eager that you have shown us you want to learn, I'm sure you will be a shining star some day in the not too distant future!(Sun)

MarkFL, I am so happy that you attached a picture of Eiffel Tower just for me! Thank you so much and for all you know, I will probably change my avatar more than a time before I made the 500th post!(Emo)(Nerd) (Sun)

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Well I guess there's gonna be extra caffeine in my coffee today. Conratulations anemone!!