Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Welcome New MHB Global Moderator MarkFL!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
It's quite obvious MarkFL knows his way around moderating a math forum, with his experience on other sites, as well as his helpful moderating on a few forums here on MHB. Hence, it is with the greatest pleasure that I announce his promotion to the rank of MHB Global Moderator. Congratulations!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Well deserved and a great addition to the senior staff. We are now in full force and waiting for spammers/trolls to test us out and give us their best shot! (Punch)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I am honored and happy to accept the duties of overseeing our forums as a whole. This site has great potential and is well on its way to achieving this potential. I look forward to helping further this along.

Thank you to all the senior staff here for the nomination and for the seconding of that nomination. (Happy)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Congrats, well-deserved.

jakncoke

Jan 11, 2013
congrats buddy, a correct choice picking mark, in my opinion he ranks up there with the most dedicated users of MHB.

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
Cheers! You sure are dedicated! (Wink)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Congrats on a well deserved promotion, Mark!

Let's toast to that! Cheers!

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Congrats Markie!

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
A very good choise that, that's important, makes young the staff of MHB!... congratulations!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
Hence, it is with the greatest pleasure that I announce his promotion to the rank of MHB Global Moderator. Congratulations!
No surprise, a logical consequence of many good qualities. Congratulations to MarkFL and to MHB's staff!

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
So that's how you wrote that sticky. Congrats! (Bow)

-Dan