Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Welcome Back MHB Global Moderator Sudharaka!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Sudharaka has indicated that life is no longer in the way for him to perform his duties as an MHB Global Moderator, and so it is with great pleasure that we welcome him back to the green rank. Welcome back, Sud!

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Sudharaka has indicated that life is no longer in the way for him to perform his duties as an MHB Global Moderator, and so it is with great pleasure that we welcome him back to the green rank. Welcome back, Sud!
Hi everyone, :)

Thank you Ackbach for reinstating me as a Global Mod. Basically I stepped down from the Global Mod position because I had a very bad semester last year and thought that I am unable to continue with my duties as usual. However things turned out pretty well and I am glad that I am in a position to help make MHB better.

Thank you everyone for answering my countless number of questions related to Functional Analysis and Linear Algebra and since I am taking Ring Theory this semester, there will be many more questions coming up. :)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Welcome back to the senior staff, Sudharaka! I am so pleased to hear that things turned out better than you expected! (Yes)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Welcome back as MHB Global Moderator, Sudharaka!

I am glad that things worked out well for you and I wish you all the best of luck moving forward!(Sun)

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome back to the senior staff, Sudharaka! I am so pleased to hear that things turned out better than you expected! (Yes)
Welcome back as MHB Global Moderator, Sudharaka!

I am glad that things worked out well for you and I wish you all the best of luck moving forward!(Sun)
Thanks both of you. I am pleased to be part of the team again. :)