What Would You Do If You Were Jesus?| PF Community

• Thread starter FZ+
  • Start date
In summary: I am just waiting for everyone to die off, and then I will reveal myself in all my glory, and the world will be mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!In summary, the conversation explores the scenario of a member of the PF community being the messiah in his second coming, and what they would do if they had a revelation and realized their identity. Ideas such as seeking guidance from the Bible, starting a band or cult, and preaching the truth are discussed. Some humorous responses about turning water into beer or checking into a mental institution are also mentioned. Ultimately, the conversation raises questions about belief, doubt, and the consequences of being the messiah.
FZ+
Suppose a member of the PF community turns out to be the messiah in his second coming. (That includes atheists!) Suppose you have your relevation and everything... What would you do? What would you preach? Or would you do nothing?

Physics news on Phys.org
I would doubt.

I would doubt myself very much too...I might even try to kill myself.

I suppose if I truly turned out to be Jesus in his second coming, first of all I would hope I would know and not "figure it out" on my own , but I would ask dad/myself/holy spirit what to do, and I would read the Bible for more direction. Then I would preach whatever I felt necessary.

Originally posted by FZ+
Suppose a member of the PF community turns out to be the messiah in his second coming. (That includes atheists!) Suppose you have your relevation and everything... What would you do? What would you preach? Or would you do nothing?

Wine, anyone?

Breaded fish sticks?

Care for a stroll across the Channel?

"Did you hear that voice"?!

"I don't know what all you people did, but consider yourselves forgiven."

"There's that voice again... did you hear it!?"

FZ+, seriously, I'd start a band, obviously... a really good one... expressing multiplicity in learning... we'd "do" the world... we'd take off where the beatles failed... this would be one very cool tour.

Last edited:
no way.

obviously, i would doupt myself.
buti guess, i will help at least some people...

i will not tell anyone i am a son of the god
even i think i am

I would start out as a magician and bamboozle the magic circle with my 'tricks'.

Originally posted by quantumcarl
FZ+, seriously, I'd start a band, obviously... a really good one... expressing multiplicity in learning... we'd "do" the world... we'd take off where the beatles failed... this would be one very cool tour.
What would be the price of admission?

If I were Jesus, hmmm, I suppose this means that God does in fact exist and that I am he, but he is greater than I, but that we are one, etc. Well, here is what I might likely preach;

“Believe not because some old manuscripts are produced, believe not because it is your national belief, believe not because you have been made to believe from your childhood, but reason truth out, and after you have analyzed it, then if you find it will do good to one and all, believe it, live up to it and help others to live up to it.” - Siddhartha Gautama (circa 563/483 BCE)

If I was jesus, from the bible as is depicted now days, I think the first thing I'd do is go kick dad in the nuts for being such an ass.

After that, I'd probably cruise back to earth, via the Jesus 1, and start a cult.

Heh, reminds me of a bumper sticker I seen today:

"Jesus for Governor"

Okay, I've read all these posts. I first thought was that they all are redundant. He did all of those thing the first time and least figuritively didn't he. No he did not start a musical or rock band and literally tour the world but he did form a band of followers and toured his world at the time.
To answer the question. I would, if I were Jesus having come back, tell the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth; and, prove it to all that is is the Truth so that at last we could know, really KNOW, the Truth.

no way

Originally posted by Royce
Okay, I've read all these posts. I first thought was that they all are redundant. He did all of those thing the first time and least figuritively didn't he. No he did not start a musical or rock band and literally tour the world but he did form a band of followers and toured his world at the time.
To answer the question. I would, if I were Jesus having come back, tell the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth; and, prove it to all that is is the Truth so that at last we could know, really KNOW, the Truth.

yeah, but what if no one believes you?
are you going to walk over water?
good luck

Silly answers...I'd turn water to BEER!

I first thought was that they all are redundant.

oh no, I reviewed this thread, and nowhere in it did anyone say they were going to kick god in the nuts.

Does god have nuts?

j/k

After having "revelations", I'd check myself into an institution and demand some drugs.

Originally posted by FZ+

Tssssss. Don't tell anyone, but I AM the resurrection of the Messiah, but I am trying to keep it a secret, since I know what happened the first time!

1. What would you do if you were Jesus?

If I were Jesus, I would continue to spread love, compassion, and forgiveness to all people. I would also use my powers to heal the sick and perform miracles to help those in need.

2. Would you use your divine powers for personal gain?

No, as Jesus, my main purpose is to serve and guide others towards a path of righteousness. Using my powers for personal gain would go against my teachings of selflessness and humility.

3. How would you handle conflicts and difficult situations?

As Jesus, I would approach conflicts with a peaceful and understanding mindset. I would use my teachings of love and forgiveness to resolve any issues and bring people together instead of creating further division.

4. What would you say to those who do not believe in you?

I would continue to show my love and compassion to all, regardless of their beliefs. I would also use my teachings and actions to guide them towards understanding and acceptance.

5. How do you think the world would be different if you were Jesus?

If I were Jesus, I believe the world would be a place of love, understanding, and acceptance. There would be less hate, violence, and discrimination as people would strive to follow my example of love and compassion towards all beings.