Weird Experience: Questions on Silver/Blue Micro-orgs & Sensation

In summary, the person is experiencing two separate issues. The first is seeing silver/blue colored moving micro-organisms when exerting themselves too much, which is accompanied by slight dizziness. The person suspects this could be due to decreased blood flow to the retinae. The second issue is feeling a different sensation when placing a finger between their eyes with eyes closed. This could be a sign of low blood pressure or other more serious conditions. It is recommended to consult a medical professional if these issues continue.
zorro
I have two questions related to my experience. I don't know whether others experience it too.

1. Sometimes when I exert (force) with maximum capacity for an interval of time, I see Silver/Blue coloured moving micro-organisms in air. I feel slight dizziness at this time and this usually happens when I'm exhausted. What are they actually?

2. Whenever I keep a finger pointed between my eyes (very close to the skin) with eyes closed, I feel a different kind of sensation (some sort of pain). What is its origin?

Biology news on Phys.org
I experience the former quite frequently. It's sort of a warning before black-out. My suspicion is that it's due to decreased blood flow to the retinae, which then produce random signals. Wait for an expert to answer, though.

The former can be a sign that your blood pressure is low, not enough oxygen is reaching your brain causing the distorted vision and feeling of dizziness. If you continue having this, it's worth getting a medical check-up. It is not necessarily caused by a vasovagal response (mentioned by the previous poster), although a result of a vasovagal response is a drop in blood pressure.

Monique said:
The former can be a sign that your blood pressure is low, not enough oxygen is reaching your brain causing the distorted vision and feeling of dizziness.

There is no distorted vision. I only see some strange glowing star like minute objects everywhere that too only for 10-15 seconds.

Abdul Quadeer said:
There is no distorted vision. I only see some strange glowing star like minute objects everywhere that too only for 10-15 seconds.
Exactly, those are not real objects so your vision is distorted. The stars you are seeing are called phosphenes, if they are caused by low blood pressure they are not harmful. However, there are more serious conditions that are associated with flashes of light, such as retinal detachment, so as I said: if you continue having problems it's worth talking to an opthamologist.

Last edited:

Related to Weird Experience: Questions on Silver/Blue Micro-orgs & Sensation

1. What are silver/blue micro-orgs?

Silver/blue micro-orgs are microscopic organisms that have a silver or blue coloration. They are typically found in water or soil and can range in size from a few micrometers to a few millimeters.

2. What kind of sensation do these micro-orgs produce?

There is a wide range of sensations that can be associated with silver/blue micro-orgs. Some people have reported feeling a tingling or prickling sensation when in contact with them, while others have described a cooling or numbing sensation. It is important to note that not everyone will experience the same sensation, and some may not feel anything at all.

3. Are silver/blue micro-orgs harmful?

There is currently no evidence to suggest that silver/blue micro-orgs are harmful to humans. They are naturally occurring organisms and are generally considered to be harmless. However, if you have a weakened immune system or are allergic to certain substances, it is always best to take precautions and avoid contact with the micro-orgs.

4. How do silver/blue micro-orgs get their color?

The silver or blue color of these micro-orgs is due to the presence of pigments in their cells. These pigments can reflect or absorb light, giving the organisms their distinctive color. The exact pigments and their functions in these micro-orgs are still being studied by scientists.

5. Can silver/blue micro-orgs be used for any practical purposes?

Some research has shown that silver/blue micro-orgs may have potential uses in bioremediation, agriculture, and even medicine. However, more studies are needed to fully understand their capabilities and how they can be harnessed for practical purposes.