Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MathJax Way to see Latex source code

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
It's strange no one has noticed but after reading through the Mathjax documentation guide, all you have to do to view the source code is right click over any Mathjax image and click "Show Source". A new window will pop up with the Latex code.

Jameson

EDIT: Try it here $ \displaystyle \begin{array}{*{20}c} {x = \frac{{ - b \pm \sqrt {b^2 - 4ac} }}{{2a}}} & {{\rm{when}}} & {ax^2 + bx + c = 0} \\ \end{array}$

Last edited:

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
It's strange no one has noticed but after reading through the Mathjax documentation guide, all you have to do to view the source code is right click over any Mathjax image and click "Show Source". A new window will pop up with the Latex code.

Jameson

EDIT: Try it here $ \displaystyle \begin{array}{*{20}c} {x = \frac{{ - b \pm \sqrt {b^2 - 4ac} }}{{2a}}} & {{\rm{when}}} & {ax^2 + bx + c = 0} \\ \end{array}$
This is something I explicitly said in the thread on how to use LaTeX on MHB...I suppose people didn't read it thoroughly enough then?

Last edited:

Markov

Feb 1, 2012
There's something that I noted too:

When increasing the size of the font, the font of LaTeX increases as well. Example:

This is $1+1=2.$ Now by increasing the font we have, This is $1+1=2.$

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
This is something I explicitly said in the thread on how to use LaTeX on MHB...I suppose people didn't read it thoroughly enough then?
Haha, sorry. I was under the impression that people didn't know how to view the source code for Latex at all. Can't hurt to have a little repetitiveness.

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Haha, sorry. I was under the impression that people didn't know how to view the source code for Latex at all. Can't hurt to have a little repetitiveness.
It's fine...no worries! ;P