Where can find physics pages to study?

In summary, the conversation discusses different websites and resources for solving physics problems. The speakers mention specific websites such as hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu, lightandmatter.com, bartleby.com, and scienceworld.wolfram.com as well as a physics forum thread and the website physicsclassroom.com. The conversation also mentions using a theoretical physics book for studying optical properties of solids but having difficulty remembering certain relations and spending time looking through books. They also mention the website mathsworld as a great reference site.
juan__fr
Do you know if there is a web page where we can find everything we need to solve physics problems?
i usually forgot physics or math. relations, and always i need a book.

for example, now I am with optical properties of solids, studiing with a teoric physics book.And suddenly, i need to take th ISUnits from the Gaussian units,but i forgot the relation. I have find it, but i spend my time looking to my books!

Physics news on Phys.org
You might want to try this site, though I don't think the physics section is quite as good as their brilliant mathsworld, but still it's one of the best refernce sites on the web.

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/

1. Where can I find physics pages to study?

There are several places where you can find physics pages to study. One option is to search for reputable websites or online databases dedicated to physics education, such as Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, or HyperPhysics. You can also visit the websites of universities or research institutions that offer physics courses or conduct physics research. Additionally, many textbooks and study guides have online versions that you can access for free.

2. Are there any specific websites for studying physics?

Yes, there are many websites specifically designed for studying physics. Some popular options include Physics Classroom, Khan Academy, and HyperPhysics. These websites offer a wide range of resources, including interactive lessons, simulations, practice problems, and study guides. Additionally, many universities and research institutions have their own websites with physics resources for students.

3. Can I find physics pages to study on social media?

While social media may not be the most reliable source for studying physics, there are some reputable pages and groups dedicated to sharing educational content on social media platforms. For example, Facebook has groups like "Physics is Beautiful" and "Physics World" that share interesting and informative physics articles and videos. Twitter also has accounts such as "The Physics Times" and "Physics Buzz" that share physics news and educational content.

4. Are there any physics study apps available?

Yes, there are many physics study apps available for both iOS and Android devices. Some popular options include "Physics Toolbox," "Physics Formulas," and "Physics Calculator." These apps offer a variety of features, including interactive simulations, formula calculators, and study guides. Additionally, many textbook and study guide publishers have their own apps with additional resources for studying physics.

5. Can I find physics pages to study in other languages?

Yes, there are many physics pages available in languages other than English. Some popular websites, such as Khan Academy and Physics Classroom, offer content in multiple languages. You can also search for physics textbooks or study guides in your preferred language. Additionally, many universities and research institutions around the world have their own websites with physics resources in various languages.