Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Videos from a high school maths teacher

misterwoo

May 8, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm a high school teacher from Sydney, Australia. I shoot videos of my classroom lessons for my students as a resource for their revision (or to help them catch up if they ever miss class). Some of them mentioned that I should share these videos with others because they might be valuable to people in other schools, so here you go:

www.misterwootube.com (everything is grouped by topic)
www.youtube.com/misterwootube (main page of the channel)
woo.jamesruse.nsw.edu.au (other assorted resources and worksheets I've made)

I've posted 210 videos for maths (just over 26 hours worth of content). At the moment it's basically all year 11-12 material - I cover topics like Calculus, Induction, Series and Sequences, Trigonometry and Curve Sketching. I also teach technology, and there's videos for that too.

Hope you find them helpful, subscribe if you like what you see, feedback welcome.

misterwoo

May 8, 2013
Hey Jameson, I tried PMing you but it wouldn't let me. (It kept saying that I could only send messages to staff until I had 5 posts - even though you are listed as a staff member. Bug to fix?)

Thanks for the welcome, you guys have done a great job on the site. :)

Id be more than happy to post a link to you guys on my blog at Woo. Would that be suitable?

Regards,
Mr. Woo

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Deal! (Handshake)

Thank you for reminding us about the new member PM bug. We need to fix this!

I'll move your thread to our "Useful Mathematics Resources" subforum now.

Best,
Jameson

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm a high school teacher from Sydney, Australia. I shoot videos of my classroom lessons for my students as a resource for their revision (or to help them catch up if they ever miss class). Some of them mentioned that I should share these videos with others because they might be valuable to people in other schools, so here you go:

www.misterwootube.com (everything is grouped by topic)
www.youtube.com/misterwootube (main page of the channel)
woo.jamesruse.nsw.edu.au (other assorted resources and worksheets I've made)

I've posted 210 videos for maths (just over 26 hours worth of content). At the moment it's basically all year 11-12 material - I cover topics like Calculus, Induction, Series and Sequences, Trigonometry and Curve Sketching. I also teach technology, and there's videos for that too.

Hope you find them helpful, subscribe if you like what you see, feedback welcome.
Hey , I like your way of teaching . It is different and interesting to look at .