Good or Bad Choices: Examining the Consequences & Morality

• Thread starter gcn_zelda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Choices
In summary: But i'd really bet, that if physics and science and all the natural laws and principles we have for everything else is valid, then i'd bet some similar laws work for goodness too, and its just a matter of time before we write those equations too.Thats interesting. What reasons do you have for believing in reincarnation, levels of life, and goodness/badness? Can u give us any sort of points of evidence or reason for believing such things are tangible realities that should be formulated into equations?Personally, I believe in reincarnation because I feel that we are constantly reborn into new lives, with the opportunity to learn and grow. I also feel that levels of life are a part of our destiny, and that
I wouldn't mind living in Austrailia right now it's -25C here.

But you know what I was getting at - It's more than just a good saying, it works well.

Physics news on Phys.org
I promise you all...sooon...very soon, i will post my theory on ethics.

PS: It starts with 'I' and ends with 'I', and it describes humanity perfectly :wink:

Originally posted by Another God
I promise you all...sooon...very soon, i will post my theory on ethics.

PS: It starts with 'I' and ends with 'I', and it describes humanity perfectly :wink:

I can't think of any word that begins with an "I" and ends with an "I". What is it? When will you post this thread?

I've also been waiting for this post.

I can think of some words that begin and end with i. But the key is it "describes humanity perfectly."

I thought of a couple but one stuck out in my mind perfectly and that had a latin origin. It is shown first:

a)ignes fatui
b)incubi
c)intagli
d)Iraqi =)
and
e)iwi

The last two I'm not really sure why the would be described as "humanity" and "perfectly" but they both ended with 'i'. That's all I got. Anyone else think that these words could fall under an insubordiante category, perhaps or not likely of Another God's theory?

I'm sorry, I'm not going to post it until I am happy that I have written it well. It's taking a long time, so don't hold your breath. It contains so many interwoven ideas that it is had to write a flowing presentation of it... You know how you need to say one thing, but in order to say that, you need to have already presented another idea, but you couldn't possibly have said that idea before having cleared up another idea etc...

I believe that every choice that is made has the potential to have long-term consequences. Where you dine for the evening may affect your future. It may lead you to meet your soul mate which in turn will cause a wonderful family to exist in the future. I am not saying every choice you make has this effect, I am saying it has the potential to do so.