Using the Makxsf code to produce a library

• Thread starter foroughi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Code
In summary, the conversation is about the use of makxsf Code in library production for code MCNP. The speaker has encountered a problem with keff increasing in certain temperatures and is seeking help to understand why. They have also requested examples of makxsf input files to better understand how to use the software.
foroughi
I'm studying in the field of library production for code MCNP. I use makxsf Code to do this operation. I have a simple example . I've produced library by makxsf for this simple example. I've encountered some problem now.
keff has decreased in the higher temperatures suitably, but keff has increased in several temperatures after all. And my question is now ,why is increased? I was wondering if you could help me.

results have been uploaded and are available at the link below

Attachments

• table.docx
    26 KB · Views: 304
I am sorry,
I want to ask you how to use makxsf sofware,
I have the sofware and the manual pdf file
but still confuse how to use it.
could you send some example of makxsf input file
my email is arifisneni@gmail.com
thanks,

Related to Using the Makxsf code to produce a library

What is the Makxsf code used for?

The Makxsf code is a computational software package used for producing a library of materials data. It is often used in materials science research and engineering projects.

How do I use the Makxsf code?

To use the Makxsf code, you will need to have a basic understanding of programming and a working knowledge of materials science concepts. You will also need to have access to a computer with the necessary software and resources installed.

What types of materials data can be produced with the Makxsf code?

The Makxsf code can produce a variety of materials data, including crystal structures, elastic constants, and electronic band structures. It can also perform calculations for materials properties such as phonon dispersion and density of states.

Is the Makxsf code open-source?

Yes, the Makxsf code is an open-source software package, meaning that it is freely available for anyone to use and modify. It is developed and maintained by a community of materials scientists and programmers.

What are the benefits of using the Makxsf code to produce a library?

Using the Makxsf code to produce a library of materials data can save time and resources compared to manually collecting and organizing data. It also allows for the production of consistent and reliable data, which can be easily shared and used by other researchers and engineers.