Controversial subject of Time Travel

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of time travel and the possibility of interacting with oneself in the future. There is a debate about the concept of retro-time travel and the idea that if one were to travel into the future, they would not exist in that time until they returned to their present. The conversation also touches on the idea of multiple timelines and the concept of determinism and free will. Ultimately, the conversation ends with a hypothetical scenario about the potential consequences of time travel.
I am predicting there will be time travel tonight at 2:00am. Most of the United States will be affected.

Physics news on Phys.org
actually...i say
if the future is unknown
that mean that space and times is still uncertainly
so...how can the time travel go to the uncertainly space time
i think the time travel can do is only review the history

hmm

a. Time does not pass at the speed of light. You need more Einstein. I think it's the Special Theory of Relativity that explains this.

b. G force only applies to places that have gravity. Ever see astronaust eating?

There was an article on the theories of time travel in popular science. Basically, the article explained that if many "what-ifs" were true and wormholes and other things existed, time travel is possible.

But it's a long shot.