Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] User flags identification

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I don't know many national flags by sight, and I only recently noticed that when the mouse cursor is hovered over someone's user flag, the only information given is "Users Flag!"

Would it a) be possible for the nationality of the flag to be displayed instead and b) would this be something easy to change? If it requires coding, then I don't think it would be worth that much effort.

As always, thank you for your kind consideration. (Cool)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I hugely support the idea.

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
The flag includes the country IP code (.GB in my case, although it should really be .UK), which should be sufficient of a clue in most cases.

SuperSonic4

MHB Math Helper
Mar 1, 2012
Can't say I noticed before now, would be a nice little touch

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Good suggestion and something I have long thought about but I'm not sure how easy it would be to change. Let me look into it and post back soon.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
This was actually way easier than I thought it would be. Now when you hover over a user flag you should see the name of the country. :cool:

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
This was actually way easier than I thought it would be. Now when you hover over a user flag you should see the name of the country. :cool:
Good job (Ninja)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Very nice, Jameson! MHB just keeps getting better and better! (Clapping)