Who Would You Choose to Fight in PF and Why?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about fighting and the question of who would the person choose to fight among the members of PF and why. The conversation also touches on the idea of making physical threats and whether it is appropriate. The original poster seems to want to end the thread.
eNtRopY
Since everyone here seems to like talking about fighting these days, here is the real question.

If you had to fight one PF member (and I mean a bare-knuckle first fight) whom would you choose and why?

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by eNtRopY
Since everyone here seems to like talking about fighting these days, here is the real question.

If you had to fight one PF member (and I mean a bare-knuckle first fight) whom would you choose and why?

eNtRopY

LogicalAtheist, oh wait, he's gone. Alright then, Alexander, alright then he's gone to, so nobody (it seems like those that I've had problems with have been being dismissed. Beware! (just kiddin')), I guess.

Last edited:

seeing as you started the thread shouldn't you answer your own question.

I guess I'm setting myself up for a fight, but this thread is OVER!

Do we really want to straddle the line of making physical threats?

1. Who are the top contenders for a fight in PF?

The top contenders for a fight in PF are usually the strongest and most skilled fighters in the sport. These could include current champions, rising stars, or well-established veterans.

2. How are fighters chosen for a fight in PF?

Fighters in PF are usually chosen based on their rankings, records, and popularity. The promoter of the event will typically select fighters that will bring in the most viewers and generate the most buzz for the fight.

3. What factors contribute to a successful fight in PF?

There are multiple factors that contribute to a successful fight in PF. These include the fighters' physical abilities, mental toughness, training regimen, and strategy. The atmosphere of the fight and the overall hype and promotion also play a role in the success of a fight.

4. Can a fighter choose their opponent in PF?

In most cases, fighters do not get to choose their opponents in PF. The promoter and matchmakers are responsible for creating the matchups and determining which fighters will face each other based on various factors such as weight class, rankings, and popularity.

5. How are fights in PF scored and judged?

Fights in PF are scored using the 10-point must system, where each round is scored based on the fighter's performance. Judges consider factors such as effective striking, grappling, aggression, and cage control. The winner of the round is awarded 10 points, and the loser receives 9 or fewer points. The fighter with the most points at the end of the fight is declared the winner.