I heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much

• Thread starter decibel
  • Start date
In summary: i'm so excited for the day when we can all just admit that we do it and not feel self conscious about it, like we do somesex
Mew! I shall live! Mew! I shall enjoy myself; that is what kittens and masturbators do! Mew!

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by selfAdjoint
Mew! I shall live! Mew! I shall enjoy myself; that is what kittens and masturbators do! Mew!

I nominate this for Weirdest Post of the Year honors.

i didnt realize there was this much to discuss about masturbation...apparently a lot of people have much to discuss publicly about it...

Originally posted by selfAdjoint
i didnt realize there was this much to discuss about masturbation...apparently a lot of people have much to discuss publicly about it...
There has been quite a bit of good discussion in this thread though it appears many prefer only to beat around the bush...

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally posted by decibel
i heard that someone can go blind from masterbaitng too much, is this true?...i also heard people can get serious back problems from it too

If you masturbate lying on your back and don't control your ejaculation then you could possibly get it in your eye...

Hey, like a friend of mine used to say: Don't knock masturbation; it's safe sex with someone you love!

I thought someone else on this thread said that same thing, only they said that Woody Allen said it.
wasteofo2, that possibility has already been covered, though not as explicitly.

Originally posted by Jonathan
I thought someone else on this thread said that same thing, only they said that Woody Allen said it.
HEY! Are you one of those Masturbation Forum Policeman guys? Is this an UNDERCOVER operation?

What are you talking about, that doesn't make any sense.
Also, I can't believe Ivan told that story about you, and he did it knowing you'd be upset too. It was funny though.

That is a Woody Allen quote.

My little input regarding masturbation:

I read research that sex several times a week increases life-span, perhaps by reducing stress. So, if you want to play it safe, masturbate every day.

Second, I read in psychology class that it's the more educated people that masturbate more often because they have the IQ/education for forward-thinking: they can predict consequences of promiscuity, such as STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

Carlos Hernandez

Originally posted by zk4586
That is a Woody Allen quote.

Sorry, that's my best contribution to the subject...otherwise I have no idea what you are all talking about.

I lied:
Succubus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

In medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi; from Latin succubare, "to lie under") is a female demon which comes to men, especially monks, in their dreams to seduce them and have sexual intercourse with them.

This legend was an explanation for the phenomena of wet dreams and sleep paralysis.

Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish), Belili (Sumerian) and Rusalka (Slavic) were succubi.

Really mom, it was a succubus!

Originally posted by Jonathan

My bad homie, I hadn't read the 9 previous pages of jack-off talk.

I feel really dirty now for saying something woody allen said...

Originally posted by Gale17
If you don't want the thread to die, maybe you should actually start talking about the topic everyone was interested in... masturbation.

So i have an interesting little story. My mum found my umm... vibrating toy... a while back and now that i have a bf she's worried. I spent the night at his place and so when i got home she started talking to me about protection and stuff like that. I was just like mum, don't worry, gave hew a few excuses and words of comfort, and then she was like "you know, i know about your little toy," and i was like "yeah i knew that." And that was it. But like, i guess the fact that i had one impied something... my older sister though was like, "mum, her having that is a good thing, cause now she doesn't need a guy, she can just go to her room. no stds or pregnancy that way." i laughed, but really that made sense to me. Like, My sis and i think she should be less worried since i have one, and not more worried.

I dunno, i guess my question is, if you had reason to believe someone masturbated a lot, would you assume they were like sexually active? or like... horny a lot? does someone who doesn't do a lot have a slow sex life? or does it really not make a difference either way?

All I want to know, is how did your SISTER get involved in this conversation? And like, I agree with ya- if you're using a toy, that's less to be worried about, but you know- some parents freak about anything sexual involving their kids- I mean, would you want to know about YOUR parent's sex life? (if the answer is yes, don't answer that- I don't EVEN want to know)

I'd rather tell my brother about things then my parents. It isn't so bad that her sister is older cos she can relate a lot more (and are better at sticking up for you). I am sure Freud would want to know bout his parents sex life

wasteofo2: LOL
jimmy p: I know for a fact that Freud was very messed up. If I'm not mistaken, he was raised by a nanny more than his mother, so his subconscious recognised his nanny as his mother figure and his mother as just some older woman. And I'm aware of a related anecdote, but long story short he was attracted to his mom.
Kinda puts a whole new spin on "takes one to know one".

No blindness...so far...

My vision still appears to be 10/10... er... 20/20, so aside from the hairy palms I'm good to go. Seriously, this topic is fun... I guess it can't be said "Science types don't get enough..." Well, I don't but my girlfriend does her best.

LOL
Nice quotes amp, but who is Terry Pratchet?

Terry Pratchett is THE ultimate fantasy-comedy writer. order his books. They are amazing!

Huh, I've never heard of him...
Woo hoo, I'm at 600+ posts
but cheese, Ivan's at like 2300+

It's another topic Jonathan...

But Jimmy P is right on correct, ask Zero are some others here. Terry Pratchet is the heir to Douglas Adams funny bone. "The Lost Continent" possibly the funniest book I've ever read.(Subjects one to uncontrolable outbursts of gaffaws)

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Sorry, that's my best contribution to the subject...otherwise I have no idea what you are all talking about.

Too busy masturbating.

hehe. this thread aint going to die! MASTURBATION MASTURBATION MASTURBATION! (i have to join in the sport again, finished with my gf!)

I've got a joke for you all:

A priest was walking down a street when he hears something in the alley way. There's a boy masterbating and the priest goes "son, you should be saving that for marriage." 15 years later, a man approaches the priest and goes "remember me father? I'm the one you caught masterbating in the alleyway. You told me that I should be saving it for marriage?"

The priest nods his head in agreement.

The man goes on: "Well, I'm getting married tomorrow and I have 10 5-gallon jugs in the back of my truck. What am I supposed to do with it?"

Mastrubation is a lot like Procrastination in the end u realize ur just ****ing ur self.

What? Did you guys make a New Year's resolution to stop masturbating?

Lol i wondered when someone was going to come back to this thread! hahaha! nah, my resolution is nothing as glamorous as that!

Origionally posted by Sting A priest was walking down a street when he hears something in the alley way. There's a boy masterbating and the priest goes "son, you should be saving that for marriage." 15 years later, a man approaches the priest and goes "remember me father? I'm the one you caught masterbating in the alleyway. You told me that I should be saving it for marriage?"

The priest nods his head in agreement.

The man goes on: "Well, I'm getting married tomorrow and I have 10 5-gallon jugs in the back of my truck. What am I supposed to do with it?"

LOL LOL LOL!