Use ball throughing technology.

In summary: otherwise we may have to change the tunnel dia to suit the size of the single bag to reduce air slippage.
rudraprasad
i am taking a new project.i want to throw 1.5 kg bags to a 100mtr distance in a 7feet dia vessel.the bag feeding rate will be continiously like a ball throwing machine.
so my question is that what is the technology behind the ball throwing machine or other type of continious feeding machine,please anyone can tell me.it can be very helpful to me.

Computer science news on Phys.org
rudraprasad said:
i am taking a new project.i want to throw 1.5 kg bags to a 100mtr distance in a 7feet dia vessel.the bag feeding rate will be continiously like a ball throwing machine.
so my question is that what is the technology behind the ball throwing machine or other type of continious feeding machine,please anyone can tell me.it can be very helpful to me.

Air conveyor system. Compressed air will be continuously fed in the vessel to push the bags to till the destination. They are called as pneumatic conveyors used for pushing the test sample boxes from control cabin to testing lab in a shorter time without human carrying it physically to lab for testing.

If the said matters matches with your needs, i can give you further info prasad.

Air conveyor system. Compressed air will be continuously fed in the vessel to push the bags to till the destination. They are called as pneumatic conveyors used for pushing the test sample boxes from control cabin to testing lab in a shorter time without human carrying it physically to lab for testing.

Indeed, it is the same technology used by the Jetsons.

more details needed

P.Ramesh said:

If the said matters matches with your needs, i can give you further info prasad.

sir,
i want to know more details information about your system.please give me more information.
RUDRA

rudraprasad said:
sir,
i want to know more details information about your system.please give me more information.
RUDRA

Please tell me whether the 1.5 kg bag occupies alomost 80 to 95% cross sectional area of the tunnel or channel ?

otherwise we may have to change the tunnel dia to suit the size of the single bag to reduce air slippage.

my mail Id: mailpramesh@gmail.com

Related to Use ball throughing technology.

What is ball throwing technology?

Ball throwing technology refers to the use of advanced machinery and techniques to create and manipulate the trajectory of a ball. This can be used in various sports, such as baseball and tennis, as well as in research and development for robotics and other fields.

How is ball throwing technology used in sports?

In sports, ball throwing technology is used to improve and enhance players' skills. For example, in baseball, pitchers use advanced pitching machines to practice and improve their throws. In tennis, ball machines can be programmed to simulate different types of shots for players to practice against. These technologies can also be used in training and rehabilitation for injured athletes.

What are the benefits of using ball throwing technology?

The use of ball throwing technology can provide a more accurate and consistent trajectory for balls, leading to improved performance and training for athletes. It also allows for precise control over the speed, spin, and direction of the ball, which can be difficult to achieve manually. Additionally, it can reduce the risk of injury for players by taking the strain off of repetitive throwing motions.

What are some examples of ball throwing technology?

Some examples of ball throwing technology include pitching machines, ball launchers, and robotic arms. These technologies can vary in complexity and capabilities, from simple machines that throw balls at a set speed to advanced robots that can replicate the movements of a human pitcher or tennis player.

How is ball throwing technology advancing and evolving?

With advancements in technology, ball throwing technology is becoming more sophisticated and versatile. This includes the use of sensors and artificial intelligence to analyze and adjust throws in real-time, as well as the development of portable and affordable machines for personal use. Additionally, there is ongoing research and development in the field to further improve the accuracy and capabilities of ball throwing technology.