New Frontier Book: Part I Found on John-Gotti.com

• Thread starter Ploegman
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person who bought an interesting book and liked a certain part of it. They wrote it down and posted it on their website, inviting others to take a look. Another person warns about copyright infringement and the first person argues that it is allowed under certain rules. The conversation ends with a quote from John Gotti and a suggestion to acknowledge the source to avoid plagiarism.
Ploegman
I bought this interesting book and I really liked this certain part of the book. So I wrote it down and I have it on my website. You may want to take a look at it, very interesting.

http://www.john-gotti.com/WilliamBuhlman-1.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, that's pretty inspiring on a very basic
popular level. But beyond that there's nothing new.
Keep reading, science is fascinating ! :smile:

P.S. Hmm... I don't think it's legal to post
parts of a copyrighted book online, be careful. :wink:

Live long and prosper.

Drag, I am an Italian New Yorker, tell them to bring it! Ha! :)

"This is going to be a cosa nostra till I die." (John Gotti)

Originally posted by drag

P.S. Hmm... I don't think it's legal to post
parts of a copyrighted book online, be careful. :wink:

Live long and prosper.

Hi drag,
The problem of copyright infringement is exempted by Copyright rules #107 and others, which permit copying in the interest of book review including criticism or for the purposes of education. I think it is important to acknowledge the source lest your effort appears to be plagerism. I sometimes insert, parenthetically, a reference to Copyright Rule #107. Cheers, Jim

1. What is the premise of "New Frontier Book: Part I Found on John-Gotti.com"?

The book follows the story of a young scientist who discovers a hidden world of advanced technology on a website dedicated to infamous mobster John Gotti.

2. Is the book based on real scientific theories?

Yes, the book incorporates real scientific concepts and theories such as quantum computing and parallel universes.

3. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author was inspired by the intersection of technology and organized crime, as well as the potential implications of advanced technology on society.

4. Are there any notable historical figures mentioned in the book?

Yes, figures such as Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla are referenced in the book as influential scientists in the field of technology.

5. Will there be a sequel to "New Frontier Book: Part I Found on John-Gotti.com"?

Yes, the author has confirmed that there will be a sequel to continue the story and explore the consequences of the discoveries made in the first book.