Please help me : Any good links or text recommendations?

• Thread starter accesskb
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Links Text
In summary: The speaker is a high school student struggling with their physics class and the outdated textbook they are using. They are looking for online resources or books to help them better understand the material.
accesskb
Hi,
I'm taking grade 12 physics atm and having a bit of a problem. The textbook we are using is also very old... published during 1980 so its very hard for me to try and learn by myself. My teacher is not helping much because in class many students end up helping the teacher solve the problems... He is actually a math teacher trying to fill in as a Physics teacher. Please could you post any links on the net for beginners Physic Topics or any good text that I should check out at the library or buy. Appreciate the help a lot. thnx :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Unfortunately, I can't help you beyond recomending Wolfram's scienceworld which is pretty comphrehensive:

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/

Personally, for reference, I keep my old A-level (which should cover pretty much all grade 12 physics) physics study guides (by Letts), but unless your in the UK you won't be able to get hold of these (though perhaps you could get them from Amazon or Ebay secondhand quite cheaply).

1. What types of resources can I find in "Please help me : Any good links or text recommendations?"

In this resource, you can find a variety of links and text recommendations on a specific topic that you need help with. These can range from articles, websites, videos, books, and other helpful resources.

2. How can this resource help me?

This resource can help you by providing you with a wide range of information and perspectives on a specific topic. It can also help you by giving you access to different types of media, making it easier for you to understand and learn.

3. Is the information in this resource reliable?

The reliability of the information in this resource may vary depending on the source. It is important to critically evaluate the information and check the credibility of the sources before using it in your work.

4. Can I contribute to this resource?

Yes, you can contribute to this resource by sharing any good links or text recommendations that you have come across. This can help others who are seeking information on the same topic and make the resource more diverse and comprehensive.

5. How can I navigate through this resource effectively?

You can navigate through this resource by using the search function or browsing through different categories or tags. You can also refer to the user guide or tutorial if available to learn more about how to use this resource effectively.