What Caused the Heat in the Big Bang?

• Thread starter chosenone
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Heat
In summary, the only thing that could create the heat in the big bang is if the universe is a singularity of a black hole. When the star was collapsing into one, a sphere of spacetime warped around the infinitely compressed matter by gravity when matter couldn't be forced into one point anymore, and the heat of the matter at the heart of the sun plus the heat of spacetime too, was inside the sphere of spacetime when it folded over the matter. Then on the inside the matter then decompressed and exploded into the matter that started the universe. So the background radiation is from this. Sound good to you?
chosenone
The only thing I could think of that could create the heat caused in the big bang,is that if the universe is a singularity of a black hole.when the star was collapsing into one.a sphere of spacetime warped around the infinitely compressed matter by gravity when matter could'nt be forced into one point anymore,and the heat of the matter at the heart of the sun plus the heat of spacetime too,was inside the sphere of spacetime when it folded over the matter.then on the inside the matter then decompressed and exploded into the matter that started the universe.so the back ground radiation is from this.sound good to you?

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Well, string theory (of which I am a strong advocate) has another suggestion. It postulates that since all of these "strings" were compressed into such a small space, their energies compounded, and thus, they "exploded" apart from each other.

well if you don't like my uncompressing theory how about my other one.when gravity at the center of the star collapsing compresses matter into a point,and since matter is just focused energy in spacetime,the matter forces its energy into one point not solid matter,so there's not limit to how much energy can be in one spot not matter.so when the energy is forced into one spot like this it just creates a big particle that just gets bigger as more energy is forced into it.and let let edge of the universe be folded spacetime and we walk around in a concentrated energy bubble not solid matter.or how about my favorite one.when gravity a the center of the star becomes to great it tears a hole in the fabric of spacetime a pulls a anomaly of expanding nothing outward from the point it teared.and before the universe tears itself apart,the matter of the sun hits the edge of the expanding nothing and is converted into energy and is aborb inside sealing to anomaly forever and still creating a universe.

Originally posted by chosenone
well if you don't like my uncompressing theory how about my other one.when gravity at the center of the star collapsing compresses matter into a point,and since matter is just focused energy in spacetime,the matter forces its energy into one point not solid matter,so there's not limit to how much energy can be in one spot not matter.so when the energy is forced into one spot like this it just creates a big particle that just gets bigger as more energy is forced into it.and let let edge of the universe be folded spacetime and we walk around in a concentrated energy bubble not solid matter.or how about my favorite one.when gravity a the center of the star becomes to great it tears a hole in the fabric of spacetime a pulls a anomaly of expanding nothing outward from the point it teared.and before the universe tears itself apart,the matter of the sun hits the edge of the expanding nothing and is converted into energy and is aborb inside sealing to anomaly forever and still creating a universe.

I think your idea definitely has merit. You should probably post in the "Theory Developement" Forum, and get the appropriate criticism (good and bad).

chosenone: When you said there is a limit to energy density, it gave me an idea. A singularity can only get to 0 energy density. But why not otherwise? What about negative energy? In a "perfect" vacuum, where there is no positve energy, but there is negative energy. So can this be applied to energy density?(i'm sure I've heard of negative energy density.)

Singularities ought to have infinite energy density, no?

Eh: yup.

one would assume that since you can measure the energy level of a singularity to know how much energy it has,by either using its gravitational field ,to reverse it by using e=mc^2,by saying energy is to mass as gravity is to mass,then by knowing the gravity field strength a a singularity you know how much matter in the star there was before it collapsed into one,the you also know how much energy there was in every atom that was converted into energy as it was aborbed into the singularity,you wopuld know that a singularity is'nt infinite mass,with infinite energy!

To make the universe smaller, increases the mass density. Hence, if you try to crush the size of the universe into an infinitely small volume, you're going to get infinite density.

philosophical debates and the reality are two different things,if the universe is expanding that tells you that infinite density on the other side is doesn't exist as a law of physics.it just sound good.but if the universe is a singularity expanding,maybe when if formed its possible to say that but not after.its going from infinite density to infinite nothing,but well still be here,unless you think it will expand till it pops rather than collapse,but if its going to expand then collapse what kind of force can force infinite mass,with infinite gravity to expand instead of staying a small point indefinately??and then collapse on itself again,does'nt make sense!

1. Where does heat come from on Earth?

The majority of heat on Earth comes from the sun. The sun's rays enter the Earth's atmosphere and warm the surface of the planet. Other sources of heat include geothermal energy, which comes from the Earth's core, and internal heat generated by living organisms.

2. How does heat travel from one place to another?

Heat can travel through three main methods: conduction, convection, and radiation. Conduction occurs when heat is transferred through direct contact between two objects. Convection is the movement of heat through a fluid or gas, such as the movement of warm air rising and cool air sinking. Radiation is the transfer of heat through electromagnetic waves, such as the heat we feel from the sun.

3. What is the relationship between heat and temperature?

Heat and temperature are closely related, but they are not the same thing. Heat is a form of energy, while temperature is a measure of the average kinetic energy of particles in a substance. When heat is added to a substance, the particles gain energy and move faster, resulting in an increase in temperature.

4. Can heat be created or destroyed?

According to the law of conservation of energy, heat cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be transferred from one form to another. For example, when a substance is heated, its particles gain energy and move faster, but the total amount of energy in the system remains the same.

5. How is heat used in everyday life?

Heat is used in many everyday activities, such as cooking, heating our homes, and generating electricity. It is also essential for many industrial processes, such as melting metals and producing plastics. Without heat, many of the conveniences and necessities of modern life would not be possible.