What is the charge on 1kg of protons?

In summary, the conversation is about the charge of a single proton and how many protons are in 1 kg. The person asking for help admits that it was a simple question that they overlooked due to exhaustion from studying. They thank the person named Alex for helping them.
Dx
This one stumps me cuase not a lot of info.

what is the charge on 1kg of protons?

Thats it, i swear! no more info to give you guys so we can try to solve. Do you know how to help me, please?

Thanks!
Dx :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
What is the charge of a single proton, and how many of them in 1 kg?

Thnx Alex!

This was a dumb qur=estion to ask since it was in front of my nose. I wasn't thinking straight that day, too many hours of studying and too many pages of reading.

THANKS ALEX!

Dx :wink:

1. What is electric charge?

Electric charge is a fundamental physical property of matter that causes it to experience a force when placed in an electromagnetic field. It can be positive or negative, and is measured in Coulombs (C).

2. How is electric charge created?

Electric charge can be created through various methods, including friction, induction, and conduction. When two different materials rub against each other, electrons can be transferred, creating a difference in charge between the two objects. In induction, a charged object can influence the distribution of charges in a neutral object without physical contact. In conduction, electrons can flow between objects that are in contact, equalizing the charge between them.

3. What is the difference between static and current electricity?

Static electricity refers to the buildup of electric charge on the surface of an object, while current electricity refers to the flow of electric charge through a conductor. Static electricity is typically caused by an imbalance of positive and negative charges, while current electricity is the movement of these charges.

4. What is the relationship between electric charge and electric fields?

Electric fields are created by electric charges and exert a force on other charges in their vicinity. The strength of the electric field is directly proportional to the amount of charge present and is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the charges.

5. How is electric charge measured and detected?

Electric charge can be measured using an instrument called an electrometer, which measures the amount of charge present in a given object. Electric charge can also be detected using a device called a charge detector, which uses the attraction or repulsion between two charges to indicate the presence of charge.