Unbelievable Journey to AIDS & Cancer Cure - Prince and Gaynelle Kaywood

• Thread starter budha3
  • Start date
In summary, Prince Kaywood found a cure for cancer and aids using four herbs that he and his wife had never heard of before.
budha3
:smile: The new book titled "An Unbelievable Story" will be available at barnesandnoble.com in May. It is a book about an aids and cancer cure that was seen in a vision. the website is publishedauthors.net/princekaywood (click on news) the book is also available at publishamerica.com the authors are Prince and Gaynelle kaywood In the Spring of 2001 Gaynelle reaches Prince a piece of Paper that had four herbs written on it. She then tells Prince that these are the herbs that will cure aids and cancer. Prince knows that his wife does not know anything about herbs and medicine, so he thinks that he has finally driven his poor wife mad. It wasn't until prince decides to research the herbs involved, that he himself becomes a believer. Prince finds out that each herb that was written on the piece of paper seem to be an aversary to cancer and aids. They even found out that they were experimenting using one of the herbs underground in San Fransisco to try to find a cure for cancer and aids. This particular herb, niether Prince, nor Gaynelle, had never heard of in their lives.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
What cases of AIDS or cancer have these herbs been tested and proven to have cured? I've not heard of any new cures for either.

Sounds to me like "an unbelievable story".

Cynical wisdom: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Actually it is an 'ubelievable' story, not an 'unbelievable' story. Perhaps that's "über-believable", as in transcending belief (i.e. belief is old hat, to be now thrown into the dustbin of history, etc, etc).

An unbelievable story

The book was titled "An Unbelievable Story" because when we did the research on the four herbs that my wife saw in the vision, we kept saying that this is "unbelievable" we were saying this because each herb seem to be an adversary to cancer and aids. We also tried to contact some pharmaceutical companies, but they would not listen, or believe us. Look at some of the replies on the forum

Budah3: I will ask you just one question:
How many of these herbs belong to Amazon jungle?

Reply to amazon jungle

These herbs are probably in the amazon jungle. One of them originated in Africa, some can be found in the United States, and some are probably growing in your garden

And when studies show that herb effect = placiebo (or less) it will be blamed on the pharm industry that they want control over the drug industry.
The next conspiracy after automotive industry, Roswell,
con(chem)trails.

What are the herbs?

unbelievable story update

one of the herbs in the book an unbelievable story is now being tested to find a cure for cancer (mint) check an article written july 9th 2004 by BBC news at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1hi/health/3870231.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on the message link but it did not work try typing in "mint leaf starves cancer to death"

Mint? That's your cure for cancer? Unbelievable.

what are the other 3 herbs ?

Hope i don't get AIDS or cancer cause, damn, i don't like mint at all. :cry:

cancer

Cancer is caused by a local denaturalization in the base pairs of your DNA in the mitochondria of most cells (especially stem cells). In essence, this means that a gene that normally codes for some mundane characteristic like eye color, gets changed into a gene that codes for growth. That is why cancerous tumors are really just accelerated cell growth (increased mitosis), and the maladies associated with cancer, are these cell growths (tumors) pushing on nerves, arteries, organs, and that in turn is what causes the many afflictions grouped under the general heading of 'cancer'.

The real question is, what causes these local denaturalizations? The answers are most likely one of the following: Gamma, or X-ray radiation from the sun, or human technology sources; Chemicals like benzene (found in cigarettes) which may chemically attack your DNA; Latent vestigial processes in your genes that should have either been turned on, or turned off, but were not.

Personally, I believe radiation is the most likely cause, but time will tell.

1. What is the "Unbelievable Journey to AIDS & Cancer Cure" about?

The "Unbelievable Journey to AIDS & Cancer Cure" is a book written by Prince and Gaynelle Kaywood that shares their personal experiences with alternative treatments for AIDS and cancer. It also provides information on their journey to finding a cure and how it has changed their lives.

2. Are Prince and Gaynelle Kaywood medical professionals?

No, Prince and Gaynelle Kaywood are not medical professionals. They are individuals who have personally experienced the effects of alternative treatments for AIDS and cancer and have shared their story in hopes of helping others.

3. What makes this book different from other books about alternative treatments for AIDS and cancer?

This book stands out because it is a personal account of the authors' journey and experiences. It also provides detailed information on the specific treatments they used and how they were able to obtain them.

4. Is this book scientifically based?

While the book does provide some scientific information, it is primarily based on the personal experiences and anecdotes of the authors. It is not a peer-reviewed scientific study, but rather a firsthand account of their journey.

5. Can this book be used as a substitute for medical advice?

No, this book should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. It is important to consult with a medical professional before making any decisions about treatment for AIDS or cancer. The information in this book should be used as a supplement to professional medical advice.