Unable to create rendered view - Etabs 2015

In summary, it seems that there is an issue with the reinforcement cage views in the model, and you will need to review and potentially adjust the settings to resolve this issue.
micho_37
I completed one model on Etabs, everything is okay except one issue.
after completed the detailing, whenever i clicked on "Reinforcement Cage Views", and then on any of beams, i got the subject error.

any advise?

Engineering news on Phys.org
The most likely cause of this error is that the reinforcement cage is not properly defined in the model. You will need to go back and make sure that all of the reinforcement cages are properly defined in the model before attempting to view them. Additionally, you may want to check any other settings related to the beams, such as the beam type, material properties, etc. to ensure they are properly configured.

Related to Unable to create rendered view - Etabs 2015

1. Why am I getting the error message "Unable to create rendered view - Etabs 2015" when trying to view my model?

This error message typically occurs when there is an issue with the graphics card compatibility or driver. Etabs 2015 requires a specific graphics card and driver to run the rendered view properly. Make sure your graphics card and driver meet the system requirements for Etabs 2015.

2. How can I fix the "Unable to create rendered view" error in Etabs 2015?

If your graphics card and driver meet the system requirements, try updating your graphics driver to the latest version. You can also try adjusting the graphics settings in Etabs 2015 or updating the software to the latest version. If the issue persists, you may need to contact technical support for further assistance.

3. Can the "Unable to create rendered view" error in Etabs 2015 be caused by a corrupted file?

It is possible that a corrupted file can cause this error message. Try opening a different file in Etabs 2015 to see if the issue persists. If the error only occurs with one specific file, it may be corrupted and you may need to restore a backup or recreate the file.

4. Is there a way to change the graphics settings in Etabs 2015 to prevent the "Unable to create rendered view" error?

Yes, you can adjust the graphics settings in Etabs 2015 by going to the Display menu and selecting "Graphics Options". From there, you can change the settings for anti-aliasing, texture quality, and other graphics options to see if it resolves the error message.

5. Are there any other potential causes for the "Unable to create rendered view" error in Etabs 2015?

In addition to graphics card and driver issues, this error message can also be caused by insufficient memory on your computer or conflicts with other software. Try closing other programs and freeing up memory before running Etabs 2015. You can also try running Etabs 2015 in compatibility mode or reinstalling the software to see if it resolves the issue.