Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Two improvements implemented this weekend

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone,

We have been hard at work trying to keep adding, tweaking and refining the experience at MHB and have these two additions to bring you:

1) Original post, or "Thread Author" now indicated who started a particular thread when reading through it. If you are reading a lot of threads with numerous participants, it can easily be forgotten who was the person who started the conversation. This is a feature that I don't think many would think of but have a feeling many will like it after using it a bit. Let us know your thoughts as always. :)

2) Tab highlighting fixed - We have 5 main tabs on all our pages with lots of submenus and links for all sorts of things. For the longest time the only two tabs that would highlight were "Forum" and "Activity", which was annoying and even confusing at times. Today I worked with a new coder that has great feedback to see what he could do and he fixed it extremely quickly for a fair price. I'm hoping to use him again for larger projects in the future.

These kinds of details and even smaller ones are still important to us and collectively they really do make a better experience. Your feedback helps us find and consider other details and ideas that we might not see otherwise, so send us your thoughts any time.

Jameson
(On behalf of staff)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello Jameson,

I wanted to report a very minor issue. I noticed when visiting the live chat box, the menu items normally present under the tabs were no longer displayed. Here is an image to show what I mean:

menuline.jpg

On the top is what I see on the home page, and the bottom is what I see on the live chat box page.

Best Regards,

Mark.

edit: Upon further investigation, I find that these items are only present under the Forums and Activity tabs.

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Confirming these issues on my end as well. I just wrote the coder and will update everyone when I hear something.