Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TV Miniseries "Defending Jacob"

• Admin

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012

Hi all,

I know this is a new series on TV in the US now, I haven't watched any episode of it yet, so I don't know if it's good. I have to say that the only criminal/detective TV series that I thought was perfect and I really like is "The Mentalist". :cool::)

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for the tip, this looks captivating and full of dilemmas, which I find interesting! Is there anyone here who has watched more?

My own all-time favorite is the original Twin Peaks. For my taste it has the perfect mix of suspense, mystery, surrealism and absurd humor. More recently, I also enjoyed The Killing. (Not the act, of course, but the American series with that title, based on the Danish "Forbrydelsen".)

• Admin

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Thank you for the tip, this looks captivating and full of dilemmas, which I find interesting!
I'm glad you like it! Hope you enjoy the show and post back if you have something to comment about the show. :)

My own all-time favorite is the original Twin Peaks. For my taste it has the perfect mix of suspense, mystery, surrealism and absurd humor. More recently, I also enjoyed The Killing. (Not the act, of course, but the American series with that title, based on the Danish "Forbrydelsen".)
I did some google search and found out "Twin Peaks" is a mystery horror drama series?!:sick: Wow, I can never foresee myself watching any kind of horror drama or movie, they frighten me!🤮

On the other hand, "The Killing" doesn't sound bad. If I have the time, I will give it a shot. Thanks for the recommendation!

But, I am more inclined to invest my time to watch comedy drama/movie, does anyone has any recommendation to share?