Is Immortality Really Achievable? A Look at One Man's Unconventional Theories

• Thread starter isda
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a website that claims to have found the secret to immortality. The website also includes humorous theories on topics like WW3, teleportation, and finding out if someone is the messiah. One person shares a link to the website and another person cautions against clicking on it due to it being spam.
isda
Immortality...lol(funny site)

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=isda

just a interesting and funny site i wandered upon, take a look, and hey who knows maybe he has found the fountain of youth...err then again probably not, he also got some hilarious "theories" on WW3, teleportation, god, a guide to find out if you are the messiah..its a good laugh at least

If the Link doesn't work, its in my signature so you can just copy and paste it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This is spam, as you can see by the affiliate id.

Click on www.alexchiu.com instead.

Don't encourage spammers!

1. What is Immortality.lol(funny site)?

Immortality.lol is a satirical website that humorously discusses the concept of immortality and the absurdity of seeking eternal life.

2. Is immortality actually possible?

No, immortality is not scientifically possible. While there have been numerous attempts to prolong human life, there is no known way to achieve true immortality.

3. What kind of content can I expect to find on this site?

Immortality.lol features various articles, comics, and videos that use humor to explore different aspects of immortality, such as the consequences of living forever and the flaws in the pursuit of eternal life.

4. Who is the target audience for this site?

This site is geared towards anyone with a sense of humor who is interested in the concept of immortality. It may also appeal to those who are curious about the scientific and philosophical discussions surrounding the topic.

5. Can I take anything on this site seriously?

No, this site is meant to be lighthearted and not taken seriously. While it may touch on some thought-provoking ideas, its main purpose is to entertain and make people laugh.

Back