Each question contains the initials of words that will make it correct

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the game "Word Association" on the forum PF, where players have to guess a word based on its initials. The conversation also includes a discussion about locking threads after they have been answered, with one person preferring to keep them open for further discussion. The game is praised for its format and closure, with the person in charge of the game being the final judge of the correct answer.
Each question contains the initials of words that will make it correct. Find the missing word.

1000= W. that a P. is W.

Physics news on Phys.org
1000 words that a picture is worth

A picture worth a thousand words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you shouldn't lock threads once they're answered, that way we could discuss them..

Originally posted by goo
I think you shouldn't lock threads once they're answered, that way we could discuss them..

personally i like the cheerful snappy ending when G says
"point for so and so!"

we tend to argue about everything else at PF sometimes forever so this has a nice closure and finiteness that is a refreshing change

also whether G is right or wrong he is awarding the point to the answer THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR and the game is to guess that, so only he can say

i probably would disagree with G on various other things but i rather like the format of this game, both to play and observe, as it is

but goo, if you like to discuss things come to one of the forums and ask a question, i promise you will get plenty of discussion!

1. What does E.Q.C.I.O.W.M.I.C stand for?

E.Q.C.I.O.W.M.I.C stands for "Each question contains the initials of words that will make it correct."

2. How many words are represented by the initials in each question?

The number of words represented by the initials in each question varies, but it is typically between 4-6 words.

3. Can you provide an example of a question where the initials make it correct?

Sure, here is an example: "I.N.T.E.O.A.T.W.H?" The correct answer would be "Is now the end of all the world's hopes?"

4. Is there a specific order in which the initials should be arranged?

No, there is no specific order in which the initials should be arranged. However, they should be arranged in a way that makes sense and forms a correct sentence or question.

5. Can you use this concept to create any type of question or sentence?

Yes, this concept can be used to create a variety of questions or sentences, as long as the initials can be rearranged to form a correct sentence or question.