Confused, Tired and Searching for Answers

• Thread starter BlackJack
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Confused
In summary: Thanos. In summary, Thanos was saying that he is happy because he has school and can't focus on anything else, but that he sometimes just wants to sleep.
BlackJack
I know this is a bit weird but often I spent times thinking what the f am I ? At the moment I'm not too happy because school is though and I can't really concentrate on anything...Why do I exist? Why don't I throw myself in front of a car...I'm not suicidal but sometimes I really just want to sleep for a long time...

Now am I insane or just too tired? Maybe I do need help from some philoposhers :smile:

thx at all

Physics news on Phys.org
Find passion man! There's nothing driving you to do anything so you get get all bent up on life and wondering what's the point. Well there is no point unless you make them. What keeps me going during the day is reading (what you like and not just limited to school work) like comics and philosphy books. Movies, exercise, drawing, poetry, writing and many other possiblitys. Sometimes it's worth it to try and figure out what your plans are for your future. So you can find out what topics in school will interest you the most. Don't think just in terms of money and which job makes the most. Try to find a job, career or business in something you have passion for. The more you let yourself have fun the less serious you look at life. That way failures won't lead to depression or bordem.

I quote hendrex "I am who I am thank god I don't know why people just don't understand help them god."

Thank you Thanos. I probably found my problem. I spent a whole year in England to study there. Well I'm back now and here is school different. You got less time for yourself. Yesterday I had a bloody bad test about "Lineare Abbildungen" matrix and that stuff. So I had this small depression but I'm feeling better now because I've learned 1 hour french and made a new pic with Photoshop :smile:

hey did u know that when a word in french ends with -esse it has to be female and...

th u very much Thanos
/me salutes
Ave

What does it mean to feel confused, tired, and searching for answers?

Feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers is a common experience for many people. It can refer to a state of mental or emotional confusion, exhaustion, and a desire for clarity or understanding in one's life.

What are some common causes of feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers?

There are many potential causes for feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers. Some common ones include stress, lack of sleep, overwhelming responsibilities, major life changes, and feeling stuck in a rut.

How can feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers affect a person's well-being?

Feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers can have a negative impact on a person's well-being. It can lead to feelings of frustration, anxiety, and even depression. It may also affect a person's ability to focus, make decisions, and perform daily tasks effectively.

What are some strategies for coping with feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers?

There are several strategies that can help manage these feelings. These include practicing self-care, seeking support from friends or loved ones, engaging in relaxation techniques, and seeking professional help if needed.

When should someone seek professional help for feeling confused, tired, and searching for answers?

If these feelings are persistent and significantly impacting daily life, it may be beneficial to seek help from a therapist or mental health professional. They can provide support and guidance in navigating these emotions and finding solutions.