What's Your Favorite Word Association Game?

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, The conversation discusses the concept of a 5-word phrase and how it can bring people together to share their thoughts. However, the topic shifts to free word association games and their impact on system resources. The conversation ends with a statement about the difficulty of the game and a final five-word phrase.
Pattielli
5 words must have meaning. Means a short meaningful phrase. and the next one must join with something that is compatible with the the previous...

>>>I 'stole' this game from the madcow, he only required 3 words but i think you guys would be da same as me that we have lots of things to tell each other right ? soooo, I increase 2 words and all in all a 5 worded phrase.

Play please...Okay ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
...that I have never felt...

...so hurt by 17 syllables...

What are you talking about ?

the square root of two

...was all that he wrote...

I hate to say it

but free word association games

are huge system resource hogs

that's why they're always locked.

What's so hard to understand?

damn you resource hogs... grrr.

this is way too hard

enigma said:
I hate to say it

but free word association games

are huge system resource hogs

that's why they're always locked.

True, Greg hates this stuff.

OK, there's my five words. *Lock* Sorry, guys.

What is a word association game?

A word association game is a mental exercise that involves saying a word and having others respond with the first word that comes to mind. The goal is to make connections between words and stimulate creative thinking.

How is a word association game played?

To play a word association game, one person starts by saying a word, and the other players respond with the first word that comes to mind. This continues in a chain until everyone has had a turn or a set amount of time has passed.

What are the benefits of playing a word association game?

Playing word association games can improve vocabulary, stimulate creativity, and enhance critical thinking skills. It can also be a fun and entertaining way to pass the time.

Are there any variations of the word association game?

Yes, there are many variations of the word association game. Some include setting a theme or category for the words, using specific types of words (e.g. nouns, adjectives), or incorporating a time limit for responses.

Can a word association game be used for educational purposes?

Yes, word association games can be a useful tool for learning and education. They can be used to improve vocabulary, practice language skills, and develop critical thinking abilities. They can also be adapted for specific subjects or topics in the classroom.