Why Hatred for Canada is Growing: An Analysis

• News
  • Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary: Canada is America's little brother just like the Netherlands is Germany's little brother. Except that America's litte brother is actually bigger.

Do you hate Canadia

• Yes, yes i do they are sub humand

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I really dont care about canada

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No....

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
The Grimmus
When you vote please post why...

I don't really know where hatred for Canada came from but i know it seems to have grown much more apprant after that "south park" moive
I personaly see no reason for canadia it is like libral america with more cultural understandings. People think backwoods Canada is Canada but we would hate if we had some hick representing our country.

Physics news on Phys.org
I hate my own country (U.S.) a lot - and am indifferent to Canada. They are by far a much more advanced society than us - that is for dammed sure.

I don't care about Canada, but i definately don't see eye to eye with someone that lives in Canada.

Canada is America's little brother just like the Netherlands is Germany's little brother. Except that America's litte brother is actually bigger *snip*
eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator:
i just watched the south park movie last night...

i don't really hate Canada, but it's just too easy to make fun of it sometimes.

There is a long standing tradition of Canada living in the shadow of the US. Since the media caters to the lowest form of humor, they have apparently extrapolated this traditional joke of being second rate into just another reason to hate. Canada is one of our greatest of friends and allies. Also, as with any borde,r like the California-Oregon border, the US-Mexican border, the Illinois-Wisconsin border, and the NY- NJ border just to name a few, we also find some prejudice in people living near the US - Canadian border. This has probably helped to feed the Canada bashing. You may remember that a very patriotic song about the US, made popular during the Gulf I war, was actually written by a Canadian.

Last edited:
Originally posted by The Grimmus
I don't really know where hatred for Canada came from but i know it seems to have grown much more apprant after that "south park" moive...
Holy oversensitive, Batman. Americans make fun of Canadians but we certainly don't hate them. We make fun of Texans too. Haven't you ever seen "King of the Hill"?

The only Canadians we hate are the French ones :wink:

Nobody likes the French!

This is a dumb thread. Very silly.

1. Why is there growing hatred for Canada?

The reasons for growing hatred towards Canada are complex and multifaceted. Some possible reasons include political disagreements, economic competition, cultural differences, and historical conflicts. Additionally, the rise of social media and easy access to information has amplified negative sentiments towards Canada.

2. Is there evidence to support the claim of growing hatred for Canada?

There have been numerous incidents and events that indicate a rise in anti-Canadian sentiments. These include hate crimes, protests against Canadian policies, and negative portrayals of Canada in media and political discourse. However, it is important to note that these incidents do not represent the views of all individuals and communities.

3. How does Canada compare to other countries in terms of hatred?

It is difficult to compare levels of hatred between countries, as it is a subjective and complex issue. While Canada may be experiencing a rise in anti-Canadian sentiments, other countries may have different factors contributing to hatred. Additionally, it is important to recognize that each country has its own unique history and context that shapes attitudes towards it.

4. Can anything be done to address the growing hatred for Canada?

As a complex issue, there is no one solution to addressing growing hatred for Canada. However, efforts can be made to promote understanding and dialogue between different groups, address underlying issues and conflicts, and promote positive narratives about Canada. It is also important for individuals to critically examine their own biases and prejudices.

5. How does the Canadian government respond to this issue?

The Canadian government has acknowledged the issue of growing hatred and has taken steps to address it. This includes implementing policies and programs to promote diversity and inclusion, as well as condemning hate speech and discrimination. However, it is an ongoing challenge that requires collective efforts from all levels of society.