Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics

• Thread starter Doc Al
  • Start date
In summary, "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics" is a forum where individuals can ask questions related to physics and receive answers from knowledgeable mentors. Anyone with an interest in physics can participate, including students, researchers, and enthusiasts. The forum allows for questions on various topics in physics, but is not intended for homework or exam questions. Mentors on the forum will provide answers and explanations, and participants can engage in discussions to further understand the topic. It is also possible to become a mentor on the forum by applying through the website or contacting the administrators.
Doc Al
Mentor
Oh Glorious and All Knowing Mentors:

Often I'll see problems posted in General Physics (for example) that belong in the Homework Help forum. What's the procedure for getting it moved to the proper forum? How do you report it to a mentor?

Physics news on Phys.org
There is a line within the square of the post, which says:

*Report this post to a mentor*

But I think you shouldn't be all to frustrated with those posts and just let mentors move them if the questions are really straight homework solving equations.

What is "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics"?

"Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics" is a forum or discussion platform where individuals can ask questions related to physics and receive answers from knowledgeable mentors.

Who can participate in "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics"?

Anyone with an interest in physics or a specific question about the subject can participate in "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics". This includes students, researchers, and general enthusiasts.

What types of questions can I ask on "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics"?

You can ask any question related to physics, including topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics. However, the forum is not intended for homework or exam questions.

How do I receive answers to my questions on "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics"?

After posting your question, mentors on the forum will provide answers and explanations based on their knowledge and experience. You can also engage in discussions with other participants to further understand the topic.

Can I become a mentor on "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics"?

Yes, you can become a mentor on "Move Thread: Ask Glorious Mentors - Physics" if you have a strong understanding of physics and are willing to share your knowledge with others. You can apply to become a mentor through the forum's website or by contacting the forum administrators.