Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Resource icon

Top Reputations 1.0

No permission to download
  • Admin

MarkFL

Pessimist Singularitarian
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Top Reputations - Auto-creates a forum block for the display of the users with the most reputation.

Overview:

This product, upon installation, will auto-create a forum block for the display of the users with the most reputation. There is a row of buttons at the top of the block that will allow your users to view the top reputation for all time, during the last month, and during the last week.

View attachment 9924

Everything is phrased, and you will want to use the phrase for the block title for any changes rather than the Forum Block Manager. If you change the block...
Read more about this resource...

venom

Oct 17, 2017
i just install but all txt looking not good in lines so something not right can you please check my site

• Admin

MarkFL

Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
i just install but all txt looking not good in lines so something not right can you please check my site
You need to widen your sidebar to at least 260 px (I would go to 300 px), and because of some strange CSS in your custom style, you'll need to edit the template "block_topreps_markfl" by locating the line:

HTML:
		<div class="blocksubhead">
and change it to:

HTML:
		<div class="blocksubhead" style="height: 17px;">
edit: By the way, your site has some aggressive popups. :(

venom

Oct 17, 2017
i did manually from your css can you check please how to add space between title and tags see here:

i hope you understand

• Admin

MarkFL

Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
St. Augustine, FL.
In this product's template group, you will find a template named "markfl_topreps_css" and in that template, the first selector is:

HTML:
.toprep_buttons {
	padding: 5px;
	margin-bottom: 5px;
	background: {vb:stylevar markfl_topreps_buttonbarbackground};
	border: {vb:stylevar markfl_topreps_buttonbarborder};
	border-radius: {vb:stylevar markfl_topreps_buttonbarborderradius};
}
You would need to change the "padding" attribute if you're not happy with the padding as set. For example, if you wish for 10px of padding above the buttons, and 5px on the other 3 sides, the change that to:

HTML:
	padding: 10px 5px 5px 5px;