This is not a h/w question circuitry problem

• Thread starter Werg22
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Circuitry
In summary, a student is seeking help with a practice problem for the upcoming SAT physics subject test. They are unable to provide a picture of the problem and are asking for a description involving total current, current and voltage across each juncture, and other similar information. The student also mentions that the SAT physics test is similar to the AP Physics B exam and has a moderate curve. They are advised to wait until the picture is approved and to post any work or thoughts they have or to review their textbook.
Werg22
Ok this is a practice problem for the upcoming SAT physics subject test. I was unable to do much...

If point A was connected with point C, what would happen in the circuit? Can you please give a description involving the total current, the current and the voltage across each juncture, and alike? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• circuit2 .gif
    circuit2 .gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 521
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, the picture is pending approval. Where did you get this practice problem (which book/online maybe?)?

EDIT: BTW, the SAT physics is nearly identical to the multiple choice part of the AP Physics B exam. The curve isn't too bad (not as good as the math IIc though...), so you can miss a few and still get an 800.

Last edited:
Even though its not a homework problem, it would still fall under the homework help section because this does not involve any theory.

You're going to have to wait until the pic gets approved so others can see it. In the mean time, you need to post what work or thoughts you have.

If you have nothing done, put down what equations you think are needed.

If you still can't do that, go back and read your book.

Related to This is not a h/w question circuitry problem

1. What is a circuitry problem?

A circuitry problem refers to any issue or malfunction within an electrical circuit. This can include problems with power supply, connections, or components within the circuit.

2. How do I know if I have a circuitry problem?

Common signs of a circuitry problem include flickering or dimming lights, malfunctioning appliances or devices, or tripping circuit breakers. It is important to consult a professional to properly diagnose and fix the issue.

3. Can I fix a circuitry problem myself?

It is not recommended to try and fix a circuitry problem yourself, as it involves working with live electricity and can be dangerous if not done properly. It is best to seek help from a qualified electrician.

4. How do I prevent circuitry problems?

Regular maintenance and inspections of your electrical system can help prevent circuitry problems. It is also important to avoid overloading circuits and to use proper wiring and electrical equipment.

5. How much does it cost to fix a circuitry problem?

The cost of fixing a circuitry problem can vary depending on the severity and complexity of the issue. It is best to get a quote from a professional electrician to accurately determine the cost.