Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

This is me

Siron

Jan 28, 2012
Hi,

I'm Siron, 18 years old and I live in Belgium. I'm studying maths at the university and I like Calculus and real analysis above all. I started to help people with math problems two years ago on two Belgian fora and one year ago I decided to join math help forum and this forum to upgrade my English (particulary mathematical conceptions). . I hope to become a mathematician within 4 years, I'm not quite sure if I want to graduate in fundamental maths or financial maths because I always wanted to become a math teacher and if possible a math professor. Beside mathematics I like some topics in psychology, hard dance music, the melbourne shuffle, going out with friends and the university life.

Last edited:

DeusAbscondus

Jun 30, 2012
Hi,

I'm Cedric, 18 years old and I live in Belgium. I'm studying maths at the university (first bachelor year) and I like Calculus and real analysis above all. I started to help people with math problems two years ago on two Belgian fora and one year ago I decided to join math help forum and this forum to upgrade my English (particulary mathematical conceptions). . I hope to become a mathematician within 4 years, I'm not quite sure if I want to graduate in fundamental maths or financial maths because I always wanted to become a math teacher and if possible a math professor. Beside mathematics I like some topics in psychology, hard dance music, the melbourne shuffle, going out with friends and the university life.
Hi Cedric, I'm not a long-term member, having only signed on a couple of weeks ago; nor am I anywhere near you in my maths level, having only just completed roughly year 11 level as an adult beginner.
the main reason i am responding is the cryptic (for me) reference to "melbourne shuffle" as I come from melbourne, australia;
the other was your reference to wanting to improve your english; made me think about how I am always looking to improve my french, and I think, with a name like Cederic, you are probably francophone?
anyway, welcome to the math help board;
start asking questions or answering them and get involved, i'm sure you'll find what you are looking for here...
regards,
Deus' Abs

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
At the risk of necro-posting, I just wanted to belatedly welcome someone I know from MMF, and whose contributions are valuable. :cool: