Etiquette for Dealing with Pacifists

• Thread starter Adrian Baker
  • Start date
In summary: Iraq? 3. Violence only begets more violence. 4. It's important to remember that different people have different opinions. 5. You can't just hit people back because they hit you first. 6. You can't solve problems with violence. 7. Ideological pacifism is not a realistic solution. 8. Violence is never the answer.
I knew right from the start that is was joke thread, so it was quite obvious to me.

What was said? was it that Andy looks like a cross between Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler...whoops.

Physics news on Phys.org
maybe, but you look like freddie mercury!

Originally posted by jimmy p
What was said? was it that Andy looks like a cross between Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler...whoops.
We'd tell ya, but we'd need to, well, Ahem! Silence Andy...you know he...uhmmm...talks to much! ya! that's it! he talks in his sleep, and could 'spill the beans/seeds" (Ooooops!) so to speak...sooooSHHHHHH!

Hey hey, i look nothing like freddy mercury! i never wear tight trousers and a white vest, i don't have a moustache, i certainly do not wear women's clothing. All that we have in common is dark hair! (though quite a few people think i do )

Anyway i wasnt the one with the more poutier lips than Adam...Steven Jagger!

You look more like Redd Foxx to me ... well ... orange fox anyway.

Njorl

Wouldnt you say i was the spitting image of Miles (Tails) Prower from Sonic 2 and onwards? cos that's what i think i look like.