Who is Jimmy P? An Introduction to a Mysterious Figure

• Thread starter Matt-235
  • Start date
In summary, Jimmy P is a mysterious figure with an unknown identity. He is often described as a scientist, but there is no solid evidence to support this claim. Some theories suggest that he may be a real scientist or a fictional character, while others speculate that he could be an alien or time traveler. However, there are no concrete clues to confirm any of these theories.
Matt-235
Howdy everyone. I've been lurking and sporadically posting around here for the past month or so I guess, but I've not really introduced myself.

Anyways, I'm Matt.

(Hi Matt!)

A little about myself, I'm 18 and just finished my first year at the University of Missouri at Rolla (also (very) informally known as U.M. not Columbia or U.M. St. Pat's), where I'm going for a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering with minors in Physics and Math. I'm likely to get a M.S. degree some time after that but that's still a bit off and not necessarily guaranteed.

So...yeah.

Hi.

Physics news on Phys.org
(Hi Matt!)

I hope your stay here is fruitful!

welcome! enjoy your stay and please keep the place tidy, we don't employ cleaners.

Aww. Well, if I must, I can try to not let the mess that is my room spill over to here.

Hi Matt! Welcome to PF! I'm actually familiar with Rolla. Are you from Missouri?

I am and I'm not. I originally grew up in Virginia and North Carolina, and moved to KanCity about a year and a half ago or so.

Hi Matt,
You will have a great time here with your background, and people are really nice and friendly (Jimmy is a bit difficult, but we all try to put with him :tongue2: ).

Polly said:
Hi Matt,
You will have a great time here with your background, and people are really nice and friendly (Jimmy is a bit difficult, but we all try to put with him :tongue2: ).

you had to tell him didnt you?? :rofl: :rofl: most people have to learn the hard way!

Rolla eh? I got in but didn't want to go... Missouri, ehh...

(achtung matt)

who is Jimmy P?

Out of question, where did you go and for what major?

hey matt
have fun

Gatech for ... I don't know yet. Rolle was recommended by my counselor... I didn't know about their merit or anything but I knew of Gatech pretty well so I went along with my choice because of the familiarity. Rolle eh? You there already or going?

Howdy.

I know someone who went through the Civil Engineering program at Rolla 30 years ago. He still talks about a restaurant over in Sikeston which bills itself as "the home of the throwed roll."

Lambert's Restaurant, not been there, but here a lot of it from a lot of the Springfield types that go here.

GA Tech, eh? That's where I would have gone had I not moved out to Missouri. I'm actually wearing a GA Tech shirt right now. Honestly I hadn't heard of Rolla until I came out here, but it's certainly a really good school for engineering. Definately doesn't have the atmosphere as downtown Atlanta, but I figure I can sacrifice that for four or five years in the name of higher education. In the mean time, hoo-rah Braves, even if they aren't quite so hot this year.

You can, of course, switch schools later on if you want. :) Come and join the darkside!

I actually briefly considered it at the end of last semester in a bout of unhappiness. Now I wouldn't switch for the world. I don't think at GA Tech I'd have near the opportunities I have at Rolla, a few of which are come next December I'll be taking the Nuclear Regulatory Commission exam to get a federal nuclear reactor operator's license, and I'll be working on a research project at the reactor trapping heavy metals in aerogels. You don't hear about too many sophomores doing stuff like that.

aerogels... is there anything they can't do?

:smile:

Ebolamonk3y said:
who is Jimmy P?

I'll ignore that for now, but you are definitely off my christmas card list.

No, I am serious. Who is Jimmy p? I don't know this character too well. Anyone can to explain?

GRRRR :devil: I am everything. :devil:

I don't see a Jimmy p here. So I guess that's false... Whats a Jimmy p? Christmas card? what's that for...

yeah jimmy p. i don't know much bout u to. how did Evo get to be ure pf mom. Does everybody have a pf parent here...?? I don't have one.. how sad... :frown: :frown:

jimmy p said:
GRRRR :devil: I am everything. :devil:
Yes, you are.
jimmy p said:
...but you are definitely off my christmas card list.
...and I won't leave my mink belly-button warmer to him in my will, either. OK? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whats a Jimmy p... all these people and I still cannot know anything about this.

1. Who is Jimmy P?

Jimmy P is a mysterious figure whose true identity is unknown. He is often described as a scientist, but there is no concrete evidence to support this claim.

2. Why is Jimmy P considered mysterious?

Jimmy P is considered mysterious because there is very little information available about him. He is not a well-known public figure and there is no clear explanation for his mysterious persona.

3. Is Jimmy P a real person or a fictional character?

It is unclear whether Jimmy P is a real person or a fictional character. Some believe that he is a real scientist who prefers to keep a low profile, while others speculate that he is a made-up persona for a creative project.

4. What are some theories about Jimmy P's identity?

There are many theories about Jimmy P's identity, but none have been confirmed. Some believe that he is a brilliant scientist who works in a top-secret government facility, while others think he may be an alien or a time traveler.

5. Are there any clues about Jimmy P's identity?

There are no concrete clues about Jimmy P's identity, but some have pointed out that he often wears a lab coat and glasses in his photos, suggesting that he may indeed be a scientist. However, this is purely speculation and cannot be confirmed.