I am the living Universe (please discuss)

• Thread starter emanon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Universe
In summary, this is my theory. I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Brian. Brain exists outside space-time and so eventually evolves into a higher life-form made up of all of energy. Please discuss.
emanon
Basically this is my theory.

I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Brian.

Brain exists outside space-time and so eventually evolves into a higher life-form made up of all of energy.

Please discuss...

Space news on Phys.org
Originally posted by emanon

I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Brian.

Brain exists outside space-time and so eventually evolves into a higher life-form made up of all of energy.

Please discuss...

So you're the one responsible... I want to lodge a few complaints about quality control. Just because you are so high and mighty doesn't mean you should just ignore the little folks! Either cough up some serious home improvements or I'm going to start a new religion with you on the bottom of the social ladder as a slum lord!

An advanced stage of the Messiah Complex, you are just schizophrenic:smile:

A while ago I found a white rock, I declared it God. It was very powerful and I attributed every good thing in the world to it. It did not eat, drink, or sleep. It was God...I threw it down and broke it.

Please discuss...

Well, while I could take the road that others have taken here, I'm not going to point out the seemingly egotistical nature of this idea. I'm just going to ask you how something could possibly exist "outside of space-time". Think about it, "outside" denotes a position, and position is judged according to the spacetime dimensions.

Everyone's a critic...:wink:

Well really. I was Scizophrenic DSR a few years back, and that is how I worked it all out. Well actually it does not have to be me personally, but maybe me, or some other monkey did create the Universe from infinite energy?

If you watch star trek then it is not that difficult to imagine, given an infinite amount of time and energy, I am sure something could be created to get the job done.

Then all you need to access that 'something'.

Example:
Computer: Tea Earl grey.
:wink:

Or maybe it was
One Universe, expanding without end...

Everyone's a critic...:wink:

Well really. I was Scizophrenic DSR a few years back, and that is how I worked it all out. Well actually it does not have to be me personally, but maybe me, or some other monkey did create the Universe from infinite energy?

If you watch star trek then it is not that difficult to imagine, given an infinite amount of time and energy, I am sure something could be created to get the job done.

You really don't see that there is nothing at the end of infinity, and that there is in fact no end to infinity (which rules out acting on an idea that would take infinite time)?

Any proof?

Originally posted by Alexander
Any proof?
I intended to post an even shorter response
(just the second word and the question mark),
but Alexander beat me to it.
Computer: Tea Earl grey.
+ HOT !
Picard sure knew how to pick a brand of tea. :wink:

Live long and prosper.

Please discuss...

This is too sloppy defined to be called a 'theory'.

Hmmm. Well at least you have humour, this theory about life of Brian...

Please discuss...
I just want to know two things; is Brian the name of the Brain, and, do you know the Mind?

Proof?

Well surely you are living proof that Brian (the living Universe) exists, unless of course you are telling me that you do not exist. In which case I am wasting my time replying to your question.
:wink:

Brian is the living Universe, as I just said, made up of the sum of all living organisms over all time. You have seen the infinity symbol used in maths in such cases, I am sure.

Now imagine a way of looking at Brian outside time.

Do you get my drift?
Or am I dealing with high school sheep only?
Bah-bah...I am just kidding...you are goats aren't you?
[zz)]

Please discuss...
I know things you don't; therefore you have it backwards.
Thus: I created this Universe and everything else using a source of infinite energy called Ivan. QED

You would need to explain further, but I can assure you that his name is Brian. Maybe you created a parallel Universe by mistake?

Ah, that must be where I left my car keys...

You are all wrong. My parrot created God(s), all universes and some of souls, Adams and Eves, and Pepsi-Cola. He did that when he accidentally swallowed infinite space-time vacuum from a white hole (parrot found this hole in my back door, about 2" from bottom of door).

Donate $9.95 today to support the Creator of it all - my parrot!

You'll be saved then and will live after your death in eternity, unlimited wealth, and enormous harmony, and high above all other miserable mortal humans. (Include SASE with your pledge if you wish to get 3"x5" certificate of eternal life).

We accept money orders, all major cards, gold coins, laptops, flat panel monitors, and DVD recorders. For large volume donations our representative/appraiser will be glad to visit you and arrange all paperwork and physical transfer of valuables on site.

No CRT monitors, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally posted by BoulderHead
I just want to know two things; is Brian the name of the Brain, and, do you know the Mind?

LOL!

Originally posted by Alexander
You are all wrong. My parrot created God(s), all universes and some of souls, Adams and Eves, and Pepsi-Cola. He did that when he accidentally swallowed infinite space-time vacuum from a white hole (parrot found this hole in my back door, about 2" from bottom of door).

Donate $9.95 today to support the Creator of it all - my parrot!

You'll be saved then and will live after your death in eternity, unlimited wealth, and enormous harmony, and high above all other miserable mortal humans. (Include SASE with your pledge if you wish to get 3"x5" certificate of eternal life).

We accept money orders, all major cards, gold coins, laptops, flat panel monitors, and DVD recorders. For large volume donations our representative/appraiser will be glad to visit you and arrange all paperwork and physical transfer of valuables on site.

Hehe, and the funniest part is, this makes just as much sense as religion!

No CRT monitors, please.

Tube is a major turn-off.

Hehe, and the funniest part is, this makes just as much sense as religion!

I completely disagree...it makes far much more sense.

Brain ... evolves into a higher life-form made up of all of energy.
He's my Son ... part of my substance.

Alexander:
Again, your Universe is either a parallel Universe or else it collapsed.

It took me three attempts to create this one (Universe) so it is not surprising you lot are getting confused.

If you look at the energy signiture of a photon you will find my copyright mark embedded in it's quantum well.

However, to confirm this, you will first need to develop a way of measuring tiny discrepencies in the energy flow. currently the only system capable of doing this are brains.

Religion is a social club, I am only a member of the Automobile Association, so really, I do not join clubs, as a rule. Well apart from when I was at University, and then I was a club whore...:wink:

I enjoy your banta, it is quite interesting. Although the alternate Universe theory is a little iffy.

Let me just add that when I say, 'I' created the Universe, I mean to say that I started it off. It sort of creates itself, you just need to initialise it.

It is no different from fertalising an egg in that sense.

I am a proud father...

Although Einstien appears to have allowed you monkeys to tear it's fabric using FISSION, which is an infinite reaction and so will, over time destroy my baby, so really I am quite sad and annoyed with you lot.
:frown:

You failed your humanity test...see:

Hamanity score U

Hmm. He calls us sheep, goats, and monkeys...

Originally posted by THE MIND
He's my Son ... part of my substance.
I think your boy needs a good 'substance' lashing...

Originally posted by Mentat
You really don't see that there is nothing at the end of infinity, and that there is in fact no end to infinity (which rules out acting on an idea that would take infinite time)?

And if the Universe is truly "eternal", then it doesn't need a "creator".

Originally posted by M. Gaspar
And if the Universe is truly "eternal", then it doesn't need a "creator".
And yet what if the Universe was a manifestation of that "Eternal Creator?"

Originally posted by Iacchus32
And yet what if the Universe was a manifestation of that "Eternal Creator?"

And who created the "Creator"?

Last edited:
Some theists, observing that all 'effects' need a cause, assert that God is a cause but not an effect. But no one has ever observed an uncaused cause and simply inventing one merely assumes what the argument wishes to prove.
- Dan Barker

Some theists, observing that all 'effects' need a cause, assert that God is a cause but not an effect. But no one has ever observed an uncaused cause and simply inventing one merely assumes what the argument wishes to prove.
- Dan Barker

It's been awhile since algebra. Please tell me what the "parts" of an equation are called. I know they are not "elements" of an equation...but what ARE they called?

I want to know so that I can frame a simple question properly. Thanks.

And yet what if our essence (soul) lived on unto Eternity? Then wouldn't that imply there was an Eternal Creator (in essence) who created us?

It's been awhile since algebra. Please tell me what the "parts" of an equation are called. I know they are not "elements" of an equation...but what ARE they called?

I want to know so that I can frame a simple question properly. Thanks.
Sorry, I only got a GED

Sorry, I only got a GED

That explains it!

God Everyone’s Daft

Originally posted by Iacchus32
And yet what if our essence (soul) lived on unto Eternity? Then wouldn't that imply there was an Eternal Creator (in essence) who created us?

Not necessarily. It could mean that the Universe ITSELF has a "Spirit"... of which OURS is a part (if, indeed, "spirit" exists). (See PM)

Last edited:

The same problem exists with or without a creator. Since we are here, it would seem that one way or the other the problem is moot.

Physicists say twelve dimensional superduperhypersurface;
Theologians say God. What's in a name? :smile:

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
The same problem exists with or without a creator. Since we are here, it would seem that one way or the other the problem is moot. :smile:

So why discuss anything ?

So why discuss anything ?

Pass time 'till we die?

<h2>What does it mean to say "I am the living Universe"?</h2><p>When someone says "I am the living Universe," they are expressing the belief that they are a part of the interconnected and ever-evolving universe. They see themselves as a microcosm of the larger universe, and recognize that everything in the universe is connected and constantly changing.</p><h2>How does this belief align with scientific understanding of the universe?</h2><p>While this belief may not align with traditional scientific understanding of the universe, it does align with some modern scientific theories such as the holographic principle and quantum entanglement. These theories suggest that everything in the universe is connected and that the universe is constantly evolving.</p><h2>What evidence supports the idea that "I am the living Universe"?</h2><p>There is no scientific evidence to support this belief. However, some people may find personal experiences or spiritual beliefs to be evidence of their connection to the universe.</p><h2>Is this belief compatible with religious beliefs?</h2><p>This belief can align with certain religious beliefs that emphasize the interconnectedness of all beings and the idea that everything is a manifestation of a higher power. However, it may not align with other religious beliefs that view humans as separate from the universe.</p><h2>How does this belief impact one's perspective and actions?</h2><p>This belief can lead to a sense of connection and responsibility towards the universe and all living beings. It may also promote a more compassionate and mindful approach to life, as individuals see themselves as a part of something larger and constantly evolving.</p>

What does it mean to say "I am the living Universe"?

When someone says "I am the living Universe," they are expressing the belief that they are a part of the interconnected and ever-evolving universe. They see themselves as a microcosm of the larger universe, and recognize that everything in the universe is connected and constantly changing.

How does this belief align with scientific understanding of the universe?

While this belief may not align with traditional scientific understanding of the universe, it does align with some modern scientific theories such as the holographic principle and quantum entanglement. These theories suggest that everything in the universe is connected and that the universe is constantly evolving.

What evidence supports the idea that "I am the living Universe"?

There is no scientific evidence to support this belief. However, some people may find personal experiences or spiritual beliefs to be evidence of their connection to the universe.

Is this belief compatible with religious beliefs?

This belief can align with certain religious beliefs that emphasize the interconnectedness of all beings and the idea that everything is a manifestation of a higher power. However, it may not align with other religious beliefs that view humans as separate from the universe.

How does this belief impact one's perspective and actions?

This belief can lead to a sense of connection and responsibility towards the universe and all living beings. It may also promote a more compassionate and mindful approach to life, as individuals see themselves as a part of something larger and constantly evolving.