The Absurb Trinity Doctrine - embarassament of theology

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary: I would love to hear more about this "theory" of yours, as it sounds like total nonsense to me.Originally posted by Agerg Ahh, so the Holy Spirit is responsible for all movement in the universe?Hmm. So when I start my car, step on the accelerator, and the internal combustion engine is not responsible for my movement, but the holy ghost is?Or even better, A star explodes and sends stuff flying in every direction. It is not the force from the explosion, but the Holy ghost who moves this stuff? Or are you saying that the holy ghost... exploded the star?I would love to hear more about this "theory" of yours, as

Yeah, I believe that souls are immortal in their on sense. I also believe that there is also a difference in biological life and spiritual life due to the fact that all creatures possesses biological souls or life. Man however also has a spiritual soul, whether it work with our biological soul, or if our biological soul and spiritual souls are the same, I don't know exactly. So don't ask. But the only question that I can raise about this belief is whether or not a soul that is immortal can be immortal while still have a beginning. That's just something that also goes along with the laws of nature that we know of not relating to God and His being controlled by them. Those laws only relate to this earth, so if indeed God does destroy as He says, then our souls are no longer being controlled by those laws. If you're confused, I don't blame you. I'm not the best with words. But hey, I tried. I'm not your basic conservative Christian in a pew. I believe that God is more than what we give Him credit for. So I explore things. But I wouldn't even believe if it wasn't for looking at the historical accuracy that the Bible has, so I'm different from the start. Hope ya'll are havin fun with this one!

-CubeX

Physics news on Phys.org
Do not stop here. Continue with this line of thinking you are on the edge of infinity. Work through it and have confidence and you will not believe the result. Do not force the answers into the predefined boxes look at what you said and your experiences in life and the people and things around you. Use that also, it may help you with the question.

Originally posted by CubeX
I also believe that there is also a difference in biological life and spiritual life due to the fact that all creatures possesses biological souls or life.

You're going to have to tell me what this spiritual life is. I have no idea what you are talking about =)

But I wouldn't even believe if it wasn't for looking at the historical accuracy that the Bible has, so I'm different from the start.
The historical accurcy? The HISTORICAL accuracy? It would want to have historical accuracy wouldn't it? It WAS written back then wasn't it?

Thats it I'm going to write a book:

"On the 11th day of september 2001, 2 planes crashed into the world trade center buildings in New York. And fairies exist!"

You know it's true because it was historically accurate.