That which is old is made new again

• Thread starter Catenary Tails
  • Start date
In summary, the concept of "that which is old is made new again" refers to the cyclical nature of trends and ideas. It suggests that what was once popular or relevant in the past can be reinvented and revitalized in the present. This idea can be seen in various fields such as fashion, technology, and literature, where old ideas are often repurposed and given a modern twist. It highlights the idea of constant evolution and the potential for new beginnings, even in things that may seem outdated.
Catenary Tails
How did you find PF?
DuckDuckGo led me to a stimulating thread whose OP is searching for the most accurate derivation of the precession of nodes of the lunar orbit. Isn't that how everybody got here?
During the pandemic I've been responding to a lot of commentors of YouTube science and math channels with clarifying explanations to their basic questions that won't likely get answered by the content creator. Or I provide interesting comments related to the videos intended to amplify the sense of awe and wonder of a given science or math topic, typically infused with a dissembling and witty sense of humor. But a more direct and widely accessible venue will be more satisfying, and PF looks like a good place to contribute.

Likes berkeman and atyy
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!