Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Thanks MHB

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Hello MHB,
I want to thanks for all help/explain I have got from evryone in MHB. I am really gladly that you guys take your time to help other when we got question. I have learned a lot thanks to MHB and that's the reason I could also succeed my exams and start to love math more and more!:) I am looking forward to spend more time with MHB and I am really grateful for all the help:) Now that I got my last exam result, that did take time for them to give us the result. I will of course continue study math but right now I take some math course cause I don't really know what I wanna study in math so far I have done Algebra ( with linear algebra) and Calculus and I love some part in them both. I love Calculus as many thing is logic and I understand but for Linear algebra I need to spend some time in summer cause I have hard to understand this logic even though I succeed the exam ( also my grade in calculus went better then my algebra)...
Once again many thanks MHB and special thanks to MarkFL!

Best regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

Last edited:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello Petrus,

It has been a joy to have you here at MHB. You are one of the hardest working people I know. You are not just trying to earn good marks in your classes, but you are sincerely trying to learn/understand the material, which to me, is the mark of an exceptional student. (Cool)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I am really surprised how much you improved . You have the potential and energy to improve yourself more and be a better mathematician . I am happy that you got good grades and hope you a better future ( you should consider a minor in mathematics ) .