Thank You to My Academic Helpers - Grades A in Physics & A- in Chemistry

• Thread starter toothpaste666
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thank you
In summary, this student excelled in physics and chemistry thanks to the help they received from this website. The website provides effective guidance and allows students to learn on their own, but it is the student's own work that leads to their success.
toothpaste666
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this, but I just wanted to make sure the people who have been helping me see it. I just got my grades back for the semester and I got an A in physics and an A- in chemistry. I can't take full credit for this, because if It wasn't for the people on this site, I'm not sure if I would have done as well. You guys walking me through my mistakes in solving problems has allowed me to understand the subject matter in a way that I would not have been able to do without guidance and my teacher certainly was not the guidance I needed. Thank you all so much for helping us out and taking the time out of your day to do so despite not getting paid. You guys are the best.

Likes Math100, x2017, BiGyElLoWhAt and 5 others
Physics news on Phys.org
One of the most important PF HH rules is that the OP has to do the bulk of the work. Glad that the PF system worked so well for you. Congrats, and keep up the great work yourself! :-)

Likes toothpaste666
Well done toothpaste!

Likes toothpaste666
thank you!

Well done! I am happy you found good advice here. With the risk of sounding very cliché: You might have gotten some good maps and advice on how to tackle the more difficult parts of the path, but in the end it is you who had to walk it. Do not underestimate your own contribution to your success!

Likes toothpaste666
I think the method of teaching here is incredibly effective. Without this site I would have hit a roadblock on the first thing I got stuck on, or I would have learned things incorrectly without even realizing it and carried this misinformation into the future. On the other hand if this site just gave me all the answers, I would be able to look at the solution to the problem, but may or may not understand why it was solved the way it was and I probably wouldn't be able to solve it on my own without being able to look at the solution. The way things are done here is the best because you point out the area where the mistake is so I know where to focus on and you give just enough information that I should be able to figure it out for myself. That is the only way something can truly click for me is if I come to the conclusion myself. That way I truly understand WHY I have come to that conclusion, because I have worked it out myself instead of following someone else's work. success in physics doesn't depend on being able to step by step memorize a solution, because that won't work in all cases. But if you understand what the equations mean and why things work the way they do, you won't need to memorize anything. Thanks again everyone

Likes ehild, Greg Bernhardt, PeroK and 3 others

Related to Thank You to My Academic Helpers - Grades A in Physics & A- in Chemistry

1. What inspired you to write a thank you to your academic helpers?

I was incredibly grateful for the support and guidance that my academic helpers provided me throughout my studies. Their dedication and expertise played a significant role in helping me achieve top grades in my physics and chemistry courses.

2. How did your academic helpers assist you in your studies?

My academic helpers provided me with personalized tutoring sessions, study materials, and helpful tips and tricks for understanding complex concepts. They also offered support and encouragement when I faced challenges.

3. What do you believe contributed to your success in physics and chemistry?

In addition to my own hard work and dedication, I believe that the guidance and support from my academic helpers played a crucial role in my success. They helped me develop a deeper understanding of the subjects and provided me with the tools to excel in my courses.

4. How did your academic helpers impact your overall academic experience?

My academic helpers not only helped me achieve top grades in physics and chemistry, but they also had a positive impact on my overall academic experience. Their support and guidance boosted my confidence and helped me develop strong study habits that I continue to use today.

5. How would you recommend others show gratitude to their academic helpers?

I would recommend expressing your gratitude through a genuine thank you note or message, or even a small gift or gesture of appreciation. It's also important to continue to work hard and apply the skills and knowledge that your academic helpers have helped you develop.